can u have to MUCH water?????

BubbleBlush

Iam Loving It!! lol lol
I have drank ALOT of water today, been using a pint glass and i fink i my have had 15 maybe more. Am feeling really sick n was a wee bit sick, it was like bile i brought up. I just lost track of the water today n drank like a fish lol. Anyone felt like this before????????

Wow that sounds a hell of a lot of water there. 15 pints is EIGHT litres!! Im not sure that much is good for you at all

Blimey I cant imagine drinking half that lol

Its really not good to drink that much water, if you still feel ill you should ring the NHS advice line.

I am doing Lighter life and we have recently been advised to drink to thirst and not the 4/5 litres a day. There was an article in the paper and on the news very recently warning of excessive water consumption and people have actually drowned from drinking too much.

Just call and check if you feel ill at all, take care.

Lisa x

Blimey I cant imagine drinking half that lol

I used to drink 4 litres every day when I did CD (in fact, I've done exactly that today), but I couldn't imagine drinking anymore than that.

15 pints/8 litres does sound far too much - especially as the recommended amount on CD is 4 pints/2.25 litres per day.

god now am worried lol. will see how i feel in an hour, it hit me bout half hour ago. tomorrow am defo only having 4 litres, just didnt realise how much i was drinkin until i felt ill.
sharon xx

Hope you are ok - Im only drinking 2-3 lts a day and losing the weight ok. I feel far too bloated if I drink anymore! xx

I drink about 6 pints a day, maybe 8 on a hot day, but I am tall and have 3 littlies and I get thirsty!! That's from about 7am till midnight though...(thisrty now, actually!!)

how are ya today sharon?
x

I have drank ALOT of water today, been using a pint glass and i fink i my have had 15 maybe more. Am feeling really sick n was a wee bit sick, it was like bile i brought up. I just lost track of the water today n drank like a fish lol. Anyone felt like this before????????

Woah, move a-w-a-y from the pint glass.....sounds like a bit too much of a good thing! Hope you're feeling better now.

Hi all, feelin a lot better now, i still didnt feel right the day after i drank all that, not been online since, just didnt feel great. It is scary, dont know if it was the water but that is the only fing it could have been, just glad am ok, i have put the pint glass back in the cupboard and sticking with my usual one lol lol. I have learned my lesson
sharon xx

i was drinking 5 - 6 litres a day and ended up retaining a lot of the water
so back to 2.5 - 3 litres a day now -
so not too bad

I'm surprised you were able to stay off loo to post after that amount of water :p

hi

sounds to me like a lot of water, i try to keep to 5-6 pints a day x

Back