can u overdo the slendertone?

you think these are not lady like? i really like her arms here...
madonnas-toned-arms.jpg
Her arms are fab...

LOL HD you are a woosss!!!
I use my belt for about 2 1/2 a time (again moving the below the belly button to get my lower abs too) the only thing i find is that i dont wear it at the weekend as my sides are sore...but back on again on monday
The shorts are fab too!! But, they are a bit faffy getting them on but once they are on i would say sit down with your feet up as trying to walk is an art form. Slendertone also recommend you dont walk up stairs with them on
Lol i should be on commission for all you lot buying these lol

Oh wise one please tell.... for pert bum do I need shorts or the mini???

Gxx

LOL i would say shorts as the do you ass with added bonus of legs tooo xx
The shorts have 6 pads, the minis dont have as many

LOL i would say shorts as the do you ass with added bonus of legs tooo xx
The shorts have 6 pads, the minis dont have as many

Fankoo! Off to the shops tomorrow then and will whoop this backside into shape.

x

You should set up your own affilate website nic and get a cut from every sale you send their way... you have probably made that company thousands!!! lol

Porgeous - the slendertone website doesnt give too much info but from what i can gather from this page the mini skirt is for the bum!

http://www.slendertone.com/c-4-shop-women.aspx

You thinking of getting it? I can see myself collecting it all! lol

There is another slendertone product that isnt on the uk website called the forex - it looks really good as well...

https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vcc/slendertone/fortex/365939/

Hey if nic has the shorts and they do your ass... then she must be right! I havent got a clue! lol x

Hey if nic has the shorts and they do your ass... then she must be right! I havent got a clue! lol x

Lol, perhaps I'll go for both!! I might never be able to walk again!!

naw none taken .... i just giggled ;)

Phew!!!
T x

Sheep..... You have the funniest videos on your signature xx they always make me giggle

6 hours apart

hi hun its exiloratin int it!!:character00116::happy036:
if you read the booklet it will say you have to leave each session 6 hours apart!!!
im well addicted myself doin it twice a day now but dont want to give myself an injury,
mmmmm toned abs yes please, wouldnt advise movin it about thow its says the pads shud be between bottom of rib cage and and hip bone, tryin to get my bf to try it he moans about his belly but wont do out bout it lazy sod! gud luck hun xxxxx
?
x[/quote]

I started slendertone last Monday and do it for a couple of hours a day. I have not moved it about yet but going to try. Need my lower stomach sorted, after having my little girl 5 months ago this is where it really has been affected! Will need to start swimming though too.
I am going to get the arm ones, they sound great!
I am loving LT and Slendertone! BRING IT ON! LOL! X

errr.....

Just home from work and decided to put on my slendertone belt - but the first buzz was kinda sore - and the 2nd one too... so yip think i did over do at the weekend! lol

Think i will try again tomorrow - think i got over excited and with it being the weekend I just got into the whole buzzing my muscles thing!

I do feel totally fine though? My muscles arent hurting normally as i move or anything!

Going to yoga tonight - (first class) should be fun!
:)
xox

Yeay, mine has arrived aftera very satisfying day sunbathing on Weymouth beach! Am buzzing as I type!!!
T x

buzzzzzzz....

Yeay, mine has arrived aftera very satisfying day sunbathing on Weymouth beach! Am buzzing as I type!!!
T x

LOL! cool isnt it xox

oh yeah and im jealous - i just spent a day in the office :( x

Ooh yes!
T x:character00116::character00115:

Hey - the great thing is monsoon - is that if we stick at this slendertone for a couple of months or so.... by that stage all our fat will have melted away and then we will be like having toned tummies!!!!!!! How awesome is that?????? Never thought id hear myself think like that!! ha ha xoxoxox

Back