Can we have ANY kind of low fat yogurt?

I share your desire BL. Two days ago at my friends house for lunch she presented me with one instead of the cake she baked for everyone else, I was gutted to have to turn it down...it was cherry as well, my favourite!!! Only got to wait til Tuesday though :) x

That's the impression I've had, although talking to a lady at my class last night she said she had them from week 2 and it never did her any harm. She has kept all the weight off for many months. I don't want to start breaking the rules too much as I think it could be the kiss of death for me!

I know what you mean Kalin - I feel the same - don't tempt fate anda ll, and followed foundation to a T - why screw up now, ya know!

I was telling my hubby just now how food around now has new voices. Last night in the petrol station it was the first time I was uber-aware of all the chocolate lining the aisle - and they were all calling me.

They were saying, "It's kind of legal to lapse - just a little - I mean, you are eating now, so just a little taste.....come on...you know you want to...." Evil things! Of course I resisted - but it was interesting noticing the change in just 2 weeks.

Before being in RTM I would notice it all and smile smugly.

But now its a little scary!!!

We will be strong! We will be strong! We will be strong! :)

XXX

You are doing realy well hon. :)

Back