Can we unsticky this one please - not sure it's going ahead now

When do you want to go?

• Total voters

cah-ching

Gold Member
Hi,

I know not EVERYONE who voted has agreed to Amsterdam, but there seems to be some consensus coming through when weighing up the pro's and con's.

I think Amsterdam would be an easy place to get to for the FIRST Minimins Global weekend.

So I hope you don’t mind me taking charge.

So can we get some consensus on the time of year?

I’ve omitted December and January because:
1) I only have 10 poll options ;)
2) Those months are post and pre Christmas

So can you vote again please.

Thanks ……… C x

Funnily enough I'd just asked when we were going in the other thread ;)

If you've no preference, please vote for all months!

Thanks.

how?

Apologies if I appear to have ridden rough shod over Marrakech or Palma. It's just that it seems to be the easiest option and most accessible for all.

I've voted for May as Isobel's hen night (potential next VFBC) is in February, March is usually the time for the Birmingham meet and Issy's wedding is in April.

The weather in May should be quite nice, summer months are probably too expensive (plus it's school holidays) - oh, and I believe there's another event sometime in early September ... which escapes my memory at the moment :rolleyes:;):D

oh, and I believe there's another event sometime in early September ... which escapes my memory at the moment :rolleyes:;):D

I can't begin to think what it is! :rolleyes:

I voted for august because going to london in june and may is to soon approaching, another holiday in sept so..im up for amsterdam wooohoooooooooo mini's meet woooohoooooooooo

I have ticked all from August onwards as I am on fulltime uni placement next year til April and cant take time off, then I have my dissertation. I will be having my hen night in May as am very likely getting married in early/mid June! Then obviously cant go swanning off straight after have got married so reckon after the school hols is the best time... but thats just me, I know everyone has stuff on!! x

I voted for august because going to london in june and may is to soon approaching, another holiday in sept so..im up for amsterdam wooohoooooooooo mini's meet woooohoooooooooo

Hiya Becky,

Just wanted to say that this is for next year ...

June cos it's cheaper than july/aug, will be warmish, and not too many kids (other peoples iykwim!)

May/June time sounds good :)

I've voted for May as Isobel's hen night (potential next VFBC) is in February, March is usually the time for the Birmingham meet and Issy's wedding is in April.

The weather in May should be quite nice, summer months are probably too expensive (plus it's school holidays) - oh, and I believe there's another event sometime in early September ... which escapes my memory at the moment :rolleyes:;):D

I can't begin to think what it is! :rolleyes:

I HATE hearing half a story lol

Think they are being funny Sandy!!! Just because I won't invite them on the honeymoon!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

oops silly me i saw may's bar as june's! Still counts me out as my dissertation is in mid-may and then will be my hen night. First half of next yr deffo no good for me! x

Back