can you believe this

metrognome

is getting better at it
:mad::mad: some low life smashed the window on my taxi last night and stole some stuff from my glove box, my little i pod, my diary that i write how much i have taken each day my petrol reciepts and some wet wipes my sun glasses and get this my slimming world books, ya know the little menu one and the free foods and the low syn snacks one :mad: and am off work till tomorrow afternoon till i get a new window.

i cant put into print what i will do to the little sh111te if i ever get hold od him

that is shocking the little w**kers!!! so sorry to hear about the situation, some people they have no morals what so ever. Early this year I got mugged whilst waiting in a taxi - it made me SO angry :(

I know how you feel I have had my car broken into and they took the stereo, another time a window smashed then some kid went down the street and smasked every car's wing mirror - It cost us over £100 to replace it!

Yes, sadly I can believe it hun. It's rubbish. Some people have no concern or respect for anyone elses property. My mum's car was broken into, what did they take, nothing. Left them with a huge bill.

It is so annoying, even more so when it's your livelihood.
Grr....! Hope you get back to work soon.

Awww Hun...I am so sorry to hear that this has happened. Why cant people leave other's property alone?? Simple..they are jealous.
I really am sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

xxx

strange you should say that i had a tub of coleslaw all over my garden the other day. lol

other half also had his cab window smashed as well.
i will need to get new books at my meeting on thursday

Why do we have so much disgusting behaviour in our world these days....I am so sorry that this has happened to you, I can understand your anger, is it worth talking to the police - no I suppose not, whoever it was is long gone now.

I hope you can get the window fixed quickly so that you don't lose too much work, sending hugs to you. X

Thats just disgusting but sad to say its wot things have come to as they seem to get away with it more and more.

Back