Can you buy the books without joining a class?

Hi

This may sound like a silly question, but can you buy the books without joing a class.

The ebay prices are disproportionate to the value of the new books - and I couldn't see any books for sale on the slimming world site, so maybe I've just answered my own question.... doh!

I got mine off Ebay, I don't think you can buy them anywhere else without joining a class..

that's what I thought. maybe i should bite the bullet and go to one meeting and buy all the books there.

That will probably be your best bet, it might be cheaper, as Squiddie said in one of the threads you will get your books and the talk to introduce you to the diet all for £10. I paid an awful lot more than that for my books off Ebay, good luck with it.

Type slimming world books into google, I have just seen that play.com, amazon, ebay, waterstones and a few others places sell them x

ditto going to a class as well, its ten pounds to start then 4.50 a week , as well as the starter package you get the password to the website so all good value for money.

I think you're right. I didn't consider the starter pack etc. It's just that I started the diet on tuesday and there are no meetings near me on that day. I'll go to the meeting on Monday night. Do you think that the fact that I will be weighing in the previous day make too much difference or should I ignore the wi and stick to Tuesday morning?

Membership is half price at the mo so first class will be £9.50

Back