Can you change plans mid week?

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Hello all, maybe you can help me here...

I am into my second week with SW and so far have followed mainly 'Green Days' my question is.....

Can I swop mid week to do a Red or an EE day? Or do I have to wait until I start of a new week? It's a bit confusing for me :confused: (it doesn't take much) I would like to try the EE way for a while but I don't know whether I can swop it until next week, thank you. X

You can do a different plan every single day of the week if you want to. You don't have to do any of them for a set period of time.

yea i was a bit confused about tha last week, but the great thing about slimming world is its flexible which is y i love it so much!!! lol we will get their eventually hun theirs alot to take in at first
laura xxx

you can have a green day for breki red day lunch and green or red day dinner its all in the books hun u dont have to keep to s green day or red day and the extra easy plan u can combine the 2 i only use the extra easy plan and i lost 2 1/2 lb but iv had a few birthdays so been drinking and over eating so im gonna be back on track goodluck

Back