Can you change?

Alia

Silver Member
If you need to change group for whatever reason, work or just not happy with your group are you allowed to just swap and continue with your weightloss or have you got to rejoin, repay and restart?

which group do you go to hun?

you can just swap, lots of people do it x

yep you can just swap groups! no rejoining etc....once you have joined in the first place you are free to go to any group.

You can just swap - I did last year. If by any chance your current group is not on express weigh (the computerised system) then it may be beneficial to ask for your record sheet, and if you've got a countdown - you'll need the vouchers too). If you're already on express weigh - then just go for it.

People change groups for all sorts of reasons - work/family gets in the way, whatever. but you can weigh at any group once you join.

Yep, you can swap to any group! I'm going to stay with MadameLaMinx next week and will be joining her group for my first week (need a little support to get me through the doors! :eek:) and then I'll transfer to a group nearer home when I go back to London.

Thanks every one for the replies xxx

Back