Can you do straight to 810 from ss??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by AugustBride, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. AugustBride

AugustBride Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

Quick question for you all, can you go straight to 810 from ss or do you have to do ss+ first??

Also, how long should you do at each plan when you are refeeding?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I'm going to do just a couple of weeks on SS+ (add a meal) before going to 810 - but that's really for my own benefit, to get me involved with food again. And also because I'm not too far off target now, thank the lord. :rolleyes:

This is the great thing about having a good CDC of course - they keep an eye on you and guide you through the steps as they see fit. :)

(PS. Don't you just hate that term 'refeed'? It sounds like something in a zoo! :D)

4. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    When should you go on 810 rather than SS/SS+?

Eg, my BMI will just go under 25 at 10.1, but if say I get to 10.5, would I have to go onto 810 just incase I lose 4 pounds that week? Does anyone get what I mean? How do you know when to go onto it when you don't know how much you'll lose that week? Cos I'd be unhappy if I went onto 810 at say 10 5, and then only lost a pound or something, so potentially could have lost more with SS, and am still eligible to do SS.

Hope that makes sense?! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.