Can you drink spirits if you are in ketosis?

Can someone tell me if you are allowed to drink on this weight plan?:confused:

So not worth it! It'll knock you out of ketosis and make you very ill... Even one drink is out of the question! Wayyy back on week 8 I had my drink spiked with vodka and I only had a sip but gah I was so ill and was thrown out if ketosis! Bad times!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no booze for me.

I totally get that you cant drink on this diet but if you do have an event coming up where you want to drink how long beforehand should i start eating carbs to kick me out of ketosis ??????

My first planned break is in October and ive got 2 mini breaks arranged which will involve lots of vodka and i dont want to be ill !!!!!

Can anyone help please :) :)

Hiya i have had a planned break as went on a hen weekend.im also goin away next weekend to benidorm where i shall be drinkin lots.on the thurs the day before im goun to eat fruit and a jacket pot with beans Nd salad that why the carbs in the jacket n beans will knock u out of keto quite healthily :)

I drank 3 glasses of wine two weeks ago while in ketosis and was violently sick and ill for days after . I really wouldn't do it

I totally get that you cant drink on this diet but if you do have an event coming up where you want to drink how long beforehand should i start eating carbs to kick me out of ketosis ??????

My first planned break is in October and ive got 2 mini breaks arranged which will involve lots of vodka and i dont want to be ill !!!!!

Can anyone help please :) :)

Speak to your CDC who will advise you. I am having a weekend off in October and have mentioned it to my CDC. She told me to remind her a week before and I will be going up the steps the week before to 'get me ready' as it were xx

Back