Can you earn activity points from wii fit?

fergyxx

I started WW 2 weeks ago, and so far have lost 4.5 lbs.

I have a desk job at the moment so am fairly sedentary, and also commute to and from work. I am getting into the swing of the healthier cooking/eating and pleased with my progress so far, but the next step is for me to get moving.

I don't always have time to go the gym/fitness classes etc, not to mention I'm on a bit of a budget.

My Wii has been gathering dust for the last couple of years, but got me wondering if I start using it again if I can earn activity points from the exercises on Wii Fit plus?

I also have Just Dance, Now Dance & Sing and Zumba 2.

If I can earn activity points from these, how would I work it out? I'm sure it tracks how many calories burned- is there a way of converting calories to points?

I'm not sure how you would work it out really as it would depend on how hard/strenuous the exercise is.

I go to the gym 3 times a week mixing cardio and weights . To be honest I have never actually counted it for activity points to be able to eat extra....never really seen the point.I just do it to stay toned and keep up my fitness. :whacky068:

I have an app on my iphone 'value diary' that i just enter how long i did an exercise and how intense it was and it will give me points based on my weight etc, id say the ww app should do the same thing if you have that.

But you would earn ap from doing them any moving at all would earn you some

Do you have a pedometer? You could always put that on like moderate activity and that will give you some activity points that you earn during your exercise game :) - thats what I do anyway!

I always thought it was 1AP for every 70cals but I always do it for every 100 cals and never eat my points earned plus makes exercise more fun :)

I have the same app as Sweet as Pie. It's brilliant. I was on the Wii Fit for 35 minutes this morning and counted it as low. I earned 2 points.

Back