Can you eat too much??

Hiya, Thanks for all your helpful advice. I got weighed last night and lost 5lbs!!! So really pleased. Going to eat when I am hungry this week and see how I get on. Cheers Paul

Sounds like you're doing pretty well anyways!! Well done :)
If your weightloss happens to slow down your consultant should review your food diary/eating habits anyway, keep up the good work!

I find though that I cannot just eat when Im hungry..... Im afraid meal times are very scheduled in our house. I think when you have children it tends to be like that. Does anyone agree with me.?
Fo example... dinner time in our house is 5.30 every day... thats because at 6 I may be driving to football or beavers or gymnastics.... then when Im home I have to practically go straight back out, then its home, bath time, bed time (which doesnt always run smoothly) lol. I just find it easier to make the dinner, we all sit together and eat and then thats the eating out of the way for another day. If I need anything later I would have a yoghurt or something like that.
My life is tooooo hectic...

I find that I eat big portions of pasta or other carbs and that sometimes I am forcing myself to clear my plate which is silly - but it never effected my weight loss. Now I am on my 7th week and I am working at stopping when I am full and only eating when I am hungry and not just out of habit.

Also just something to note - I find that I eat more if I have a lot of sugar free foods (i.e. sweeteners) so I am also trying to cut down on sf drinks/mullers and chewing gum.

Back