Can you flavour the chicken soup?

wanttobeslender

Hi all

I was wondering if we are allowed to flavour the chicken soup as I'm finding it a little bland. Any ideas on spicing it up a bit?

Thanks

Your not suppose to use anything to flavour :( it is suppose to be bland, that's the idea lol ;)

My pharmacist said to me from the outset that you can add tablet sweeteners to the shakes, and a small pinch of ground black pepper to the soup if you wish without knocking yourself out of ketosis. I have seen other people confirm the tablet sweeteners thing, but I have not seen anyone confirm the black pepper so I would be very careful - maybe check with your pharmacist next time you have a weigh in just to make sure. I thought it sounded a bit iffy that you could add anything at all to be honest (I haven't tried it as I just plain hated the soup).

Check in with your pharmacist but when I did it with the hospital years ago the consultant said you could add some spices to it, I think I used to use curry powder in mine to drown out the taste.

Hi, i also checked with the pharmacist about ground pepper and she said i could add it, so i have been doing so and hopefully not affected my weight loss:)

My pharmacist said pepper ok too so I added it tonight, hope she's right!

Hi all, I haven't actually tried the chicken soup, I am finding it hard to drink the shake and even that I can only just about stomach chocolate. Is the chicken soup ok? My pharmacist said i can add black pepper to it too if i went for the soup. Maybe next week i can pick up a sachet or two, just to try it out.

I love the soup with pepper in, just need to really whisk it so no lumps.

hi hun i really dont like the soup but everyone is different its worth a try. But i would only get a couple x.

I think the soup is lovely, I was looking forward to it all day today as I'm not very keen on the milkshakes, will defo be getting more soups next week!

My Pharmasist also said find to use a bit of black pepper and I added a pinch of salt. Boil kettle and mix with electric hand mixer. It's actually delicious :)

Oh goodness, I have just tried this and it is like a different soup! I cant use the hand mixer in work where i normally have the soup and i am quite sad about that now.

I cook soup with about 450ml of water in a saucepan on the hob...

Add cold water to pan, add soup powder, I stir with a hand whisk and heat till bubbling

I don't have to use whisk just habit, never any lumps and it makes me feel like I've cooked myself a proper meal. I serve in a bowl too...

One thing though, I never add pepper and definately not salt... I always think that salt could retain water!

Hiya, I just started lipotrim today. Tried it first in 2008 and it worked lost about stone in 3 weeks. But only tried the chicken soup for test time today. I put black pepper in after reading it was ok to do, but wondered if can put anything else in maybe tabasco? Does anyone know? Can't wait for the hunger pangs to ease off a bit, always worse right at the start though I suppose! Ta! Sarah x

My pharmacist told me there's a woman collects 21 soups every week from him! She adds a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt to each and absolutely loves the stuff. He says she loses 4lb average a week so no issues for her. Might be an idea to add an extra glass of water to counter the salt though?

Today I checked with the Pharmacy Assistant who has used Lipotrim before. She says its ok to put herbs/black pepper in the soup. Put some mixed herbs in the soup, tasted lovelier!

I only got 7 shakes this week and 14 soups, finding it much easier. I'm adding ground black pepper so it's got a kick to it and it's lovely. Definitely didn't affect my weight loss last week x

my pharmacist said curry powder to the chicken soup and coffee to the chocolate shakes for more variety :)

Back