Can you have to much water flavouring?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by dids22, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. dids22

dids22 Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.76%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi, im new to this site and have been on the cambridge diet ss+ for 4 weeks now and managed to lose 19 pounds :D

Just wondered if anyone knew if having to much water flavouring can affect your weight loss as i have it all the time and my last weight loss was only 2 pounds this week :sigh: i know its better than nothing but i was hoping that it would be more like 3 as i have been 100% since i started. so if anyone got any info about this i would love to hear about it :)

Donna x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    i have been having the water flavouring this week too and it may have slowed my weight loss down a little bit but also i expected it to last a month, it never does! lucky to last me 2 weeks!

4. mum of 4 boys

mum of 4 boys Collette

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Not sure which way to go yet ! ?
    Have you tried having cold sparkling water with ice when you get bored of water ?

5. dids22

dids22 Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.76%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yeah a pot lasts me just about 2 weeks so it doesnt come cheap having to buy one every fortnight!
    To be honest i dont like the thought of sparkling warter but i might aswell try it because i wont know if i dont :)

Eyeontheprize you will have to let me know how you get on with your next weigh in

Donna x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.