1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Can you have wraps as a b choice ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Del13, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Del13

Del13 Member

Can you have a wrap as a healthy extra ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

The only wrap you can have is the BFree Foods Multigrain wrap wheat & gluten free, 6 pack. 1 = 1HEXB

Not sure where you can get them, try the "free from" aisle in shops.

4. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

I am positive that when they were listed in the magazine it said you can only buy them from ASDA. That's where I bought mine anyway. But yes, they are in the "free from" aisle rather than the normal bread aisle :)

5. Babypodge

Babypodge Well-Known Member

While were in the subject of wraps. Do you know how many syns are in a mission deli wrap?

6. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

It will be 1 Syn for every 20 calories as they contain no free food allowance. I think most wraps can be anywhere between 7-10 Syns each!

7. Babypodge

Babypodge Well-Known Member

I won't bother then! Haha

8. neise

neise Active Member

I picked up the Bfree wraps in Tesco around the gluten free etc. types of food are.

9. Mummyshelleycat

Mummyshelleycat Well-Known Member

I love these wraps x