Can you have

jaxmummy

Silver Member
too many slimming world chips/wedges as i seem to be living off them at the moment??????????

As long as you're sticking to plan I can't see why not x

I say no!

I find I need at least 5 portions of veg a day to make sure I lose weight though.

I just stocked up on a massive bag of potatos - gonna have a huge plate of egg and chips after my weigh-in on Thursday!

I say no!

I find I need at least 5 portions of veg a day to make sure I lose weight though.

I just stocked up on a massive bag of potatos - gonna have a huge plate of egg and chips after my weigh-in on Thursday!

That's what i'm having tomorrow after WI with beans, yum

cnt have mine with eggs now ive suddenly become allergic lol GUTTED

Oh god, i'd cry if I were allegic to eggs! I don't have them very often but nothing beats a fried egg sandwich or egg, chips and beans!

it was my fav meal ever when slimming. I must have been allergic all my life but because i didnt eat eggs until i started slimming it hasnt shown till now. But its really thrown me off course lol

Hi, newbie here - what do you find is the best way to make the sw chips, I have tried and failed a couple of times?

Hi, newbie here - what do you find is the best way to make the sw chips, I have tried and failed a couple of times?

There are several different ways of doing the chips Hun...some, just cut them into chips and put them in a hot oven covered in frylight. I always find that they arent cooked enough for me like this though.
With mine, I peel the potatoes, cut them into chips then put them in the microwave for a little while to soften then I put them in the oven on a high heat covered in salt and Frylight.
Hope this helps!

Thanks for the microwave tip, will have a bash this weekend as DD#2 is keen to try them.

No, i dont think you can have too many, especially if you have them with baked beans or peas as both are Super speed foods ,the best way to do syn free chips or wedges, is in an actifry, i dont get comission from them honest! LOL theyre just great!!

Yup. Free means free, means free. Honest! lol
Jo
x

I have spicy wedges cooking in the oven as I type. I am starving and know they will fill me up :)

I had LOADS last night - and had a sore tummy today. Looks like I need to learn to balance eating as much as I want with what my body can take. Ho hum, what a 'nana!!!! :(

Back