Can you have

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaxmummy, 20 January 2009.

1. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Well-Known Member

too many slimming world chips/wedges as i seem to be living off them at the moment??????????
  2. Fea

Fea Well-Known Member

As long as you're sticking to plan I can't see why not x
  3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate 2011 is MY year!!

I say no!

I find I need at least 5 portions of veg a day to make sure I lose weight though.

I just stocked up on a massive bag of potatos - gonna have a huge plate of egg and chips after my weigh-in on Thursday!
  4. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Well-Known Member

That's what i'm having tomorrow after WI with beans, yum
  5. jaxmummy

cnt have mine with eggs now ive suddenly become allergic lol GUTTED
  6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate 2011 is MY year!!

Oh god, i'd cry if I were allegic to eggs! I don't have them very often but nothing beats a fried egg sandwich or egg, chips and beans!
  7. jaxmummy

it was my fav meal ever when slimming. I must have been allergic all my life but because i didnt eat eggs until i started slimming it hasnt shown till now. But its really thrown me off course lol
  8. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

i had some with ravioli for lunch
  9. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Well-Known Member

Hi, newbie here - what do you find is the best way to make the sw chips, I have tried and failed a couple of times?
  10. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

There are several different ways of doing the chips Hun...some, just cut them into chips and put them in a hot oven covered in frylight. I always find that they arent cooked enough for me like this though.
    With mine, I peel the potatoes, cut them into chips then put them in the microwave for a little while to soften then I put them in the oven on a high heat covered in salt and Frylight.
    Hope this helps!
  11. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

if you're on a green day eat until your hearts content hun
  12. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the microwave tip, will have a bash this weekend as DD#2 is keen to try them.
  13. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Well-Known Member

No, i dont think you can have too many, especially if you have them with baked beans or peas as both are Super speed foods ,the best way to do syn free chips or wedges, is in an actifry, i dont get comission from them honest! LOL theyre just great!!
  14. mojomcl

mojomcl Well-Known Member

Yup. Free means free, means free. Honest! lol
  15. DearFatty

DearFatty Well-Known Member

I have spicy wedges cooking in the oven as I type. I am starving and know they will fill me up :)
  16. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

I had LOADS last night - and had a sore tummy today. Looks like I need to learn to balance eating as much as I want with what my body can take. Ho hum, what a 'nana!!!! :(
  17. sharon09

sharon09 Well-Known Member

i love sw chips there like them too
  18. jaxmummy

my chappie loves them but i didnt want to over do them lol