Can you help me pleeeeeeaaassseeee!???

OneDeterminedChick

Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN
Hi guys, but i'm looking for a healthyish recipe for making a melt in the middle chocolate pudding!!! Can you help me??

I just don't have the time to search thru to find one just now!!!

Thank you all in advance who reply!!!...xxx

i found this one which is kinda like a chocolate fondant but the right way up instead of upside down.2.5pts per fondant

Chocolate Souffles
from "Chocolate and the art of low-fat desserts", Alice Medrich

Serves 8
Ingredients:
5 teaspoons sugar, for cups (optional)
1 cup powdered (icing) sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened Dutch process cocoa
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup low-fat milk
4 egg whites, at room temperature

2 egg yolks
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
3 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

8 1 cup souffle cups/ramekins.

1: Position the rack in the lower third of the oven and prehat to 250F (175C). Spray souffle cups with vegetable oil spray. If sugaring the cups, pour a little granulated sugar into 1 cup and tilk to coat the bottom and sides. Tap our excess sugar into the next cup and continue until all the cups are sugared.
2: Sift the powdered sugar, cocoa and flour into the top of a double boiler, or heavy saucepan. Add the milk and 1/2 cup water and whisk until smooth. Cook over gently simmering water (or not), whisking continuously, for about 10 minutes, or until thickened. Remove from heat. Set aside.
3: Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually sprinkle in sugar, beating at high speed until stiff but not dry.
4: Whisk the egg yolks and vanilla into the chocolate mixture. Fold about a quarter of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture to lighten it. Fold in the remaining whites. Divide mixture evenly among the cups. It can c9ome to about 1/4 inch below the rims. Souffles may be cooled, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.
5: Place the cups on a baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes (19-20 if souffles were prepared in advance and refrigerated), or until souffles have puffed well above the rims. Do not overbake.

Note: Medrich suggests tucking a small piece of bittersweet chocolate deep into each souffle before baking, or folding 1/3 cup of chocolate chips into the batter with the egg whites for a splurge.

Calories per serving: 127
Fat: 2.6g
% calories from fat: 17%
Protein: 4.3g
Carbohydrates: 24.6g
Cholesterol: 53.6 mg.

i posted one before, did you not like that one?

Sorry katie, i thought i had saved it on my laptop but cant find it too lazy to trawl thru!!! can you re-post urs too chicken??.xxxx
Takin note of everything i need to get in 1st thing tomoz..xxx

Back