can you juice fruits during slimming world???

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jems2603, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jems2603

jems2603 New Member

iv just bought a new juicer and am loving juicing me apples and oranges but my friend who done slimming world a few years back said to me that its not free if ou juice it is that true ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dextermummy

dextermummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(23.2%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I don't do slimming world, so I couldn't tell you for definite, but I don't see how what you are putting in you is any different if you juice it, as long as you're not adding anything else.
    The peeps on the sw forum would be able to give you a better answer, so I'd try there.

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm afraid it's not the news you want to hear!! You have to syn it if you juice it unfortunately!! SW say that this is for portion control purposes!! For example you could drink down the juice of 10 oranges quite easily, but you're unlikely to eat 10 oranges in a row if you had them whole! There would be quite a bit of sugar in it, so the rule is there to protect you! An example is 142ml orange juice is 2.5 syns XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.