can you mix Lipotrim with another diet

Gothicqueen

Resident Goth!
Im struggling like mad, on day 8 now and really need to eat, its not just the physical hunger its the social side of it too, you know not being sat at the table with the kids and hubby, and weekend with friends thats aproblem for me.

If I was to have the shakes for breaky and lunch and then eat in the evenings would it still work? Would something like Atkins style work alongside lipotrim?

Or would the best thing be for me just to move onto something else that lets me eat solids too?

I dont want to just come off it and give up, I want to continue losing weight but need the social element back if you know what I mean

Hi Queenie , we all miss the social side of eating huni but I keep going by thinking how wonderful the social side of eating will be when Im happy with my weight. There will lots of opportunities to sit down with the family.........most people arent on LT for a great length of time and its worth feeling like you are missing out for what you are going to gain. You have done 8 days which means you are over the worst and now all you have to do is keep focused dont give in to that little doubting voice in your head that is trying to stop you from getting to goal and you are guaranteed to get where you want to be . Good luck xxx

Cmon Gothicqueen, dont give in now. This diet isnt forever and im sure you can take a few more weeks of feeling like this to reach your goal!
Hope this feeling soon passes xxx

One day at a time Queenie, that's all you can do. Look at Daisy and Emma's amazing results....that could be you too in just a few weeks........

Can you not have your shake with the family? I 'eat' with Paul every night just cos we always do and I'd miss it!

Mark the days off on the calender, I decided to do this for 5 weeks, so I only got 4 weeks and 2 days left. Tis hard but day by day is the only way to do it and of course thinking of the end result : ) Plus restarting again seems to be harder , I dunno y : (

Don't give into that feeling, i've had it many times and it was my downfall last time I did LT. Of course I miss going out for meals with my bf and family, but I know how great i will feel come Christmas time. I gave up last year at day 24, and I have regretted it ever ince, i could be a skinny minnie by now, seriously.. its a short term thing, remember why you started it.. in 9 days you wouldnt have changed as much as you dreamed of wen u started this.. you can really do it, ur over the worst.

You can do 2 shakes a day and then a high protein no carb meal at night

look at the refeed options, people still lose weight on that, just more slowly...

But I'm sure you can do this, just every day at a time, every weigh in at a time
the weight will come off quicker doing 100%, the choice for me gets more difficult the longer I'm on it lol

good luck what ever your choice xx

Everyone has given very good advice. I am doing a tmr plan called all about w8 - so similar I think. I think you need to think very carefully over your decision. Different weight loss plans work better for different people. I know that I want to take as short a time as possile to lose weight, but I will then have to re-educate my eating at the end. Others prefer to lose weight more slowly but re-educate their eating as they go along. No-one can say which is best - it's a personal choice. You should though, think what made you choose the plan you are on - and what would be the costs/benefits of changing or staying on your plan. Don't make any rushed decision to change though, because as everyone else has said this plan is for a relatively short period of time, but the benfits can last a lifetime. Take care xxx.

Thanks everyone...

I ended up crumbling last night and ate some chicken (nothing else just plain old chicken) and I hated it!!!!!!!!!!!! quite funny really as its what Ive benn craving since I started

So I sat here all depressed, had a weep and went to bed early.

Got up this morning peed on my stick and ketosis has decided to stick around so its kind of remotivated me to continue.

Weighed myself and have lost in total now 11 lbs so I weigh less than I have in about 4 years........

Think I needed this little glitch to get my mind back to where it should be!

Its strange int it? Its never as nice as you remember.

Forget about the chicken now, its over and done with xx

I tried to mix LT with Exante for a couple of weeks by having some of their bars and soups......as my stats show my weight loss slowed down dramatically but I honestly don't know how much this is due to the diet or other factors such as having some protein last weekend in order to sort out medication in addition to being severely constipated. I was in ketosis the entire time but the scales just weren't moving!

This week my weigh in will be interesting as I've done 100% LT with absolutely no blips , cheats or changes to the diet.......roll on Wednesday....

I'd like to think that you can mix trf products but I'm not sure that this is in fact the case......

WOW an 11lbs loss is brilliant hun! Bet you feel great :D Glad you've decided to stick with the diet, like others have said, you would have regretted coming off it. Just take one day at a time and remember "nothing tastes as good as slim feels"
Lou xx

Back