Can you really lose 1lb a day?

Is it possible? If u stick 100% to SS and drink enough water. And never cheat. Even if u only have 4 stone to lose to get to a BMI of 22? My CDC consultant has no hesitation in saying u can .... (I think if it is even a possibility it would keep me motivated while I'm dying of boredom - shakes and water - and really hungry)

I've been 100% this week and by my scales haven't lost a thing! :-/

There are some amazing loses from CD! Just need to stick at it, everyone's different :0) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think it is different for everybody. What works for one won't work for another. They say average on CWP is a stone a month.

You may loose more in first month but i think it levels out as you go on. Still amazing losses though :)

Thanks all. Based on answers I won't set my heart on 1lb a day. Did think it was a bit too good to be true. I'd take a stone a month anytime!!!! Based on that I should reach my target by Xmas eve!!!! Have good weekends everyone and PMA and willpower strength vibes out to u all! (thankfully I have no plans!!)
X

The first time I did Cambridge, I lost 3 stone in 3 months so that averages out at 3.5lbs per week... However... My first week I lost 8lbs, then I lost 6lbs, then I had weeks where I only lost 1lb, then I lost 5lb the next etc... I was 100% the whole way through. As long as the number on the scale is going down then its going the right way :) There was never any rhyme or reason as to why I lost more one week and less the next.

I think 4 stone is very achievable as I lost 2 stone in the first month then a stone in the 2nd month - switched to Atkins for a month lost just over half a stone - back on Cambridge day 2 for final stone

Back