Can you see a difference in me?

LisaC

Gold Member
Ok I was looking through some photos & found one from February (Im wearing a yellow top) right before I joined SW. Now Ive lost 20lbs since then (which is less than I'd like to have lost in that time I'll admit) but a friend took a photo at the weekend & I feel my face & middle possibly look better but I'll only pick at myself (flaws!) so thought I'd ask everyone else...

Attachments

• Lees-final-day-057.jpg
    Lees-final-day-057.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 163
  • Bodium-318.jpg
    Bodium-318.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 168
oh yes definitely you look slimmer, you're so pretty too!

yes hun you look terrific you should be proud, cant wait to get to that stage. i just started out on my journey! Keep it up chick xx

Well done, you look fab, you can def see the difference x

You looking amazing, and what a pretty girl you are, you can definately see that you have lost weight, well done to you Lisa. X

Thanks ladies! I think Im just needing a little reassurance right now, your comments mean a lot :) x

What a huge difference those 20lbs have made to you Hun!!! Wow!
I think we never see a difference in ourselves until the last minute and then suddenly it hits us!

Keep it up, you are stunning!

You look much slimmer in the second photo. You must be so happy!

you can absolutely see the difference. don't lose heart hun, 20lbs is a LOT of weight!!! you've done incredibly well and should be proud of yourself.

You really can tell hun. You are gorgeous and look very radiant. Slimmer all over! Well done chick. xx

I think you need to change your mirror You are stunning, pretty and slimmer. What a combination xxxxxxxxx

Back