Can you still lose weight and not be in ketosis?

onefatmama

Hi,

How much more weight a week do you lose by being in ketosis?

thanks

ofm xx

why you sad sweetie? xxx

Thanks for asking hun:)

I buried my much wanted little baby girl last week and it just hurts so much:cry::cry::cry:, I think my mood will be sad for some time to come.

Thanks again for asking :)

ofm xx

Awww i'm so sorry to hear ur news.. no wonder ur sad,sending u (((hug's))).

Awww i'm so sorry to hear ur news.. no wonder ur sad,sending u (((hug's))).

thanks hun :)

I cant ever imagine the pain going away, I keep seeing her tiny white coffin when I close my eyes, she was so wanted, I wish she did'nt have all those health problems.

ofm xx

I know it's hard.. but believe me time will heal ur pain, but it will take time. I lost a baby many years ago..and i promise the pain eases (although u never forget.) Take care.

I know it's hard.. but believe me time will heal ur pain, but it will take time. I lost a baby many years ago..and i promise the pain eases (although u never forget.) Take care.

Oh Im sorry you went through the same pain, it's so unfair is'nt it.

ofm xx

It was a long time ago.. he would have been 24 now, but for u, it's fresh...i feel for u.

ofm ~ sending you hugs :hug99: I cant for one minute imagine how hard that must have been for you, or say anything that could possibly make you feel better ~ but i did want to say i'm thinking of you and as ww said ~ always here to give you support or lend an ear if you need someone to listen.

With that said, as far as ketosis goes ~ i'm sure you can still lose weight when not in ketosis. Basically if we consume less calories than we need to maintain our weight we will lose it ~ what I feel ketosis does is control the hunger which makes it easier to stick to a diet and I think it helps us burn fat rather than lean muscle tissue ~ hopefully a ketosis 'guru' will be along to explain the science better than I can :)

Hiya, didn't want to read and run

So so sorry for your loss, can;t begin to imagine what you must be feeling but theres always people here for support even if it isn't diet related so big huge hugs

REgards the ketosis i'm on the 1200 plan and i dont think i'm in ketosis yet but i'm still losing weight, i think ketosis just makes it easier and faster to lose the weight but i could be wrong it also stops the hunger pangs from what people have said. Good luck on your journey xx

Back