Can you use couscous on refeed week?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Zebs07, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Zebs07

Zebs07 Dance the positive spin..

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dukan presently (aim 21.5lb); Lipotrim previously (5 stone)
    Hi there
    Ive a question re using couscous on refeed. I recently did another quick stint on LP and am on refeed week now.
    Ive always had a couple of pound gain during refeed in the past - however I have noticed that its always after the day I try to reintroduce pasta that the pounds clock up!
    I am determined to try stick to the refeed instructions 100% and know its important to reintroduce all carb foodtypes mentioned during that week. However was wondering if I could replace the pasta option with couscous?
    I know its prbly a really stupid question given couscous is low GI and low fat but the high carb bit worries me - or is it even no higher carb than pasta or rice????? Oh listen to me .... Im sorry. Just dont want to 'deliberately' sabotage refeed.
    Thanks for reading ....
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    I asked Lipotrim about that a good while before I started tfr and was told that it's high in carbs, so i would steer clear of couscous for a month or two

Monday weigh in's
    wk1 = - 6lbs
    wk2 = - 5lbs
    cheeky weigh in on thurs -6lbs:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.