CANCELLED!!!!!! Manchester meet - Sat June 28 CANCELLED!!!!!!

Flirty and Mr Flirty ... aka as Beverley and KP
Tazzi aka Taryn
Westie aka Sarah
CC aka Gill
Gemma
Mandy
Liz .... and what about your dad??!!!
Annie and Dave
Jem
Poohbear aka Nikki
Shazpaz aka Sharon
Festivalfairy aka Jo
Jackie
Kopcat aka Cate
Chika
Isis aka Lacey :)
Kittenh aka Cat ... hopefully!!!!

ok I started this thread as some of the LT girls wanted to meet up in Manchester. Now it's grown ... yay!!! so is it a Friday night and Saturday do??? ... or just Saturday day/evening???

Cat/CC and hopefully Isis are stopping at mine on Saturday night .... some are local to Manchester - anyone else staying in hotels?????

I was just about to ask the question about hotels - any suggestions of cheap and cheerful as I'm still not sure yet if I can afford it. I'll probably only be able to do Saturday night as well.

Aww, i've never been to manchester, but can't really afford a hotel having had so much time off work for exams...
Best be taking a lot of piccies xx

eeeh im getting excited already.. gonna ask my my mams advice about tickets.. so do you reccomend i get the train to crewe?
x x

Flirty and Mr Flirty ... aka as Beverley and KP
Tazzi aka Taryn
Westie aka Sarah
CC aka Gill
Gemma
Mandy
Liz .... and what about your dad??!!!
Annie and Dave
Jem
Poohbear aka Nikki
Shazpaz aka Sharon
Festivalfairy aka Jo
Jackie
Kopcat aka Cate
Chika
Isis aka Lacey :)
Kittenh aka Cat

Mary Poppins aka Susan

So pleased you are coming Susan .... will be great to see you again. Not sure re hotels - as many are local. And some are staying chez flirty - but I'm afraid that inn is full now!

How about we agree what we're going to do and where we're going to meet ...?

How about we agree what we're going to do and where we're going to meet ...?

I'm easy .... ;):p whatever people want to do. Meet in a pub/bar/cafe and then there are shops - and evening meet up for a meal???

Looks like it's only Saturday - unless anyone tells me different???

dolly doll doll.. flirttttyyyyy. want me to get the train to manchester or crewe?? =)

x x

Texted your mam earlier ... either get a train to Crewe late morning and then we can all go to Manchester in the afternoon from there ... or if it's easier get train to Manchester and we'll meet you there.

Lacey is staying over chez flirty too ... and hopefully Gill too(???!) and not sure if you all want to meet in Manchester and then come back to ours at night - or come direct to Crewe and then go to Manchester ...

.... does all that make sense???!!!!

Texted your mam earlier ... either get a train to Crewe late morning and then we can all go to Manchester in the afternoon from there ... or if it's easier get train to Manchester and we'll meet you there.

Lacey is staying over chez flirty too ... and hopefully Gill too(???!) and not sure if you all want to meet in Manchester and then come back to ours at night - or come direct to Crewe and then go to Manchester ...

.... does all that make sense???!!!!

Lol.. it does indeed make sense.. ill probs go to crewe i think..s i dont get lost.. i do that so easily.. i was talking to lacey about maybe arranging to get the same train.. cos it goes through york..

x x

Lol.. it does indeed make sense.. ill probs go to crewe i think..s i dont get lost.. i do that so easily.. i was talking to lacey about maybe arranging to get the same train.. cos it goes through york..

x x

That would work really well - we're only about 20mins away from Crewe .... then we can get a train or maybe tram from Altrincham into Manchester later and the same home Saturday night.

Sunday you can go home from Crewe anytime that suits .. no chucking out time!!!

Hi,is the meet on sunday to? as i will be in manchester from Thursday evening till Sunday as staying with a friend ,please let me no.

I think it is only on the Saturday .... unless anyone lets me know otherwise!

We normally meet Saturday afternoon - then a meal in the evening - and then who want to go dancing!

Hope you can make it.

hi all - am brand new to mini mins - only found the site yesterday. Glad I did though - you all seem really genuine.

Just curious about the Manchester meet are us newbies welcome? I live just outside Manchester (Bolton) so would be an ideal chance to meet some of you lovely people.

Let me Know

Thanks Caroline x

hi all - am brand new to mini mins - only found the site yesterday. Glad I did though - you all seem really genuine.

Just curious about the Manchester meet are us newbies welcome? I live just outside Manchester (Bolton) so would be an ideal chance to meet some of you lovely people.

Let me Know

Thanks Caroline x

The more the merrier!

Back