CANCELLED MY FIRST WEIGH IN

keldav84

Aww my goodness cant go to class tomorrow due to my 3 unwell children and i cant take them with me so ive done what i didnt want to do and cancelled tomorrow!! My kids come first and just means i work even harder this week for a bigger loss next week!!! PMA PMA !! :)

Oh I hope they are feeling better soon, you'll be o.k. And have a good weight loss next time :)

That's good... How's things with you?

Really good thanks looking forward to thursdays weigh in now!! Oh and im looking forward to my kids being back in school next week! Haha how are you? :)

I have a couple of teenagers they just grunt.... Even if they're well!!! Lol. Glad you've manage to stick to it as its not easy when things are stressy and it is when your babies are poorly :( I've had a good few day, been walking, hula hooping and playing squash, been good on my diet... Feel like I have lost weight or inches but not going to check until Tuesday!!! Because if I do I will live on the scales.

I need to take a leaf out of your book lol im always bloody weighing and its not good to do that!!! If you feel it then you have done really well i get nervous before a weigh in! Lol use to do ww! I didnt so my exercise dvd yesterday so back on it today! :)

When I was on SW I was constantly on the scales... I'm desperately trying not too!! I've dusted off my Jillian DVD but its not made it to the DVD player yet lol x

I went to see jack reacher tonight.... I had a small packet of almonds instead of my popcorn ;)

I enjoyed it, Tom Cruise's abs were impressive.

Lol @ Tom Cruises abs! I quite fancy the film but as I've read some of the books, Tom Cruise isn't how u expect Jack to look.
Enjoy ur squash Suki

A touch on the short side....Lol. The kids wanted to go and I was dragged along to pay... But I quite enjoyed it x

Back