Cans and Cant's

Amanda105

Silver Member
I know all food Is a Can't

but

can you have pepper, or herbs, chilli flakes or tobasco ??

In a word.... NO.

All of the above could knock you out of ketosis. Also while on lipotrim you are cleansing your palate of tastes. The shakes/soup are not meant to be enjoyed or savoured but are fuel to keep your body going. TFR is a real oppertunity to examine your eating habits and figure out why you are overweight.

I know others will say yeah pepper etc is fine to have but Lipotrim will tell you "no"

Hope this helps.

Niamh xxx

Yes thanks, that is the view I've been taking, but someone told me they had pepper and I thought if I was confused maybe other people were

always good to help yourself and others by asking questions on here

x

Absolutely. This forum is fantastic for things you are not sure about. I do know there are some who put pepper in the soup but I am an all or nothing type of girl. Also I wouldnt risk it to be honest. lol.

Niamh xxx

i understand completely why ppl get confused, as you can have black tea, black coffee, peppermint ... eg. GROUND stuff. Hence i am one of the few who has had pepper in my soup i have to admit. But i wouldnt have tabasco defo not - as its got vinegar (acetic acid) or possibly citric acid in it?? which really will knock ya out of ketosis!!
As Niamh said though really it is best to just stick to the shakes as rigidly as you possibly can if you want to be 100% sure as everyone reacts differently xx

i too was told pepper and even a pinch of salt is ok, i had white pepper in my soup today, and i find it very tasty :D

Pepper is a berry and as such not strictly within the bounds of the diet. I suppose the only way to tell if it holds your weight loss back is to take the soup with it one week and without the next, but honestly, why bother? :confused:

One one hand I think there's a lot of snake oil talk with the official lipotrim line, but on the other, there's a touch of if it ain't broke don't fix it mentality.

While on proper TFR I stuck to plain boring shakes and soup. They're not haute cuisine, but they do the job! Ask yourself - will a shake of pepper/tobasco/whatever make such a difference to your day that you would actually sacrifice weight loss for it? I think most people would say no to that! :D

im wondering about bongela (strange i know) i have a mouth ulcer and was wondering if i can use it? anyone any ideas? cheers x x

Back