cant afford it anymore

slimmeplease

hi im going to see my councillor today because i just cant afford to do cambridge anymore, im going to keep on the plan and work up over the next few weeks then try low carbing i think that will be best for me x

What a shame, you have to do whats best, im finding it very hard to justify the money too, Just seperated from my hub and things are hard. Good luck with your future

thanks hun, im going to maintain for now than when i have sorted myself out ill be back xx

Aww so sorry to hear that. My dp is out of work at the moment but things are looking up that he might get a job soon. Have had to borrow money to do this...but tbh Im just sooo determined im not thinking of the money side. Good luck with maintaining. xx

Not sure if you have thought about this, but I sell on ebay, any old junk !!!! Old kids clothes, ornaments, cd's anything, even old toys the kids no longer play with.

I have made £300 profit this month and that is my CD fund.

Things like Finbles toys, toy story figures, an old fifi dress up outfit, they all made money and an old car stereo I had in the shed.

I couldn't have started without these extra funds, as we all know the credit crunch is no good at the moment and everything is costing more!

Slimmeplease, dont panic like already mentioned you have to do what you got to. Any chance you could do the 1200 plan with less products or even 1 CD a day and make the rest up with a multi and 1000 cals?
Just a thought.

Bren
X

Hey hon..
Im sorry to hear this hon, perhaps as someone else suggested its worth selling things on ebay..... I have sold a few bits on there recently.
If you decide you are going to stop just try and chose healthier options.
Take care of yourself hon and dont be a stranger xxx

Oh no sorry to hear you cant afford it but I think you may find staying on CD is cheaper. Ive just moved over to slimming world and my shopping bill has doubled. :eek: When you take into account fruit, veg, bread, salads, juice, tinned food and treats to say the least it gets expensive. Before you jump ship, do a budget you might find you are better off where you are with great weight losses too:D
Ebay is a great idea:)

Sorry to hear that you are not able to remain on CD at the moment. You've done really well so far so keep that determination in mind, keep visiting this forum for inspiration and you will succeed - maybe it will be a bit slower but if you stay focussed you'll do it. Good luck:)

Sorry to hear this! Have you thought about having a punt at Slim Fast or equivalents for a while until things pick up? The tubs of shake mix are only a fiver IIRC, then add in your skimmed milk. Dunno how they compare diet wise with CD but looking at the ingredients they seem similar.

im going to calorie count, gonna have a cambridge shake for breakfast cos i got some left then make my food up to 810 as if on 810 for a week, then 1000 for a week then 1200 and stay there, just want to maintain really til i can afford to do cd again, who knows i might lose some weight but im not counting on it, thanks for all your replies xx

Sounds like a very sensible and manageable plan. On 1200 cals you will still loose a little every week perhaps 0.5kg's and that's safe. Make sure you take a multi to as you wont be getting the full 100% vitamins etc without the CD packs.

You will do fine and as mentioned by Minxie stay on minimins.

Bren
X

Back