Can't Believe it!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
I have my Week 10 Weigh In Tomorrow!! Week 10, I am so proud of myself. At the beginning I honestly can say that I didn't think I could last 10 days never mind 10 weeks!! So what I am saying to all those who find it hard and difficult in the first bit, STICK WITH IT, it does get so much easier. My weight losses haven't been as extraordinary as some on here, but it has changed my life, my confidence, everything. I used to a;ways feel that everybody seen me as the Fat One and it was the first thing that popped into peoples minds when they seen me. Now I couldn't care less what people think, cause I feel soooo Good!! The difficulty I am coming across now is the comments from people telling me surely I don't want to lose anymore! and it can't be good for me at this stage..so annoying.. I'm still overweight!! And i want to say a big thank you to all on here who really kept me going till now, I couldn't have done it without you all :grouphugg:

WOW! Thanks for that... 10 weeks eh! That is brilliant...

I was having this conversation with my mum on Saturday, and I was saying that the one thing I am dreading is when I get to the stage when everyone I meet tells me not to loose anymore and if I do I wont look well! OHHHHH... so frustrating.... this has happened to me in the past and then i have lost my focus... and remained nice and chubby!!! This time I am prepared for it - they will not win!!!!

STICK TO YOUR TARGET BABE!! Dont let anyone encourage you to lower your standards to suit them.... keep going until YOU want to stop at the healthy weight you have in mind!

I want to stay on LT for 10-12 weeks - I have 50 pounds to loose - so hope i can shift it all in that time scale!

xox

well done you!!

it does seem to go really quick doesnt it i have 4th WI on Mon it has flown by!!!!!!!!

good luck with WI hun xx

Yeah I think you're right. The first week definitely drags and then after that, time flies! I want to get to the stage you're at now where you can't care less what people think of you, instead of constantly being conscious about my weight! You go girl! x

doesnt time fly(well after the first week) cant believe its your 10th weigh in already ,the positive comments are great but i know what you mean,ive gone back on after my chest infection and my mum has actually said she thinks im stupid as im thin enough,people remember you as you were but im still actually overweight and im gonna carry on til im happy and you should do the same ,good luck for the weigh even though you dont really need it lil xxx

well done thistime08 - time really had flown by. there will always be someone saying those things, you just have to ignore them and carry on til your happy hun. do you have an end target in mind?X

Thats just how I feel think we've probably lost about the same just tipped into the "normal weight" range but still wanted to loose another stone and people keep telling me i've lost enough now and to stop when I feel the best I've done in years. Have to admit though getting closer to eating again and it's starting to worry me that it'll all go back on. How does every1 feel about the refeed? xx

For me refeed is the hardest part. I stoped lipo before my wedding weighing 11st 1 lbs. I thought I was still too big but looking back at holiday pics am actually looking rather good! anyways, i never did the refeed properly but ate well on holiday and ate mostly salads and fruits with the odd treat here and there - oh and drank every day! anyways i gained about 4 lbs whilst away on holiday and i was chuffed with that and actually thought i'd done pretty well considering! since i came back from holiday it went down hill, fell into old habbits and think i was just releaved to have a little break to be honest from thinking about what am not allowed! anyway the scales went right up and i went to 12st 3 lbs! i thought i would just try and do normal diet to get it off slowly but the thing is lipo was always on my mind and i never gave healthy eating a reall chance. couldna get passed the first day of shakes and always gave in at night but i am hoping to get back into it. i have lost 2 lbs this week with having 2 shakes and eve meal but again i keep nibbling after my eve meal. i think am an all or nothing kinda girl. so am hoping today is the day i can get right back on track and hopefully once this stone is off again i'll be able to do the refeed right this time. deffo find the refeed the hardest tho as once i get a taste for food i cant stop!X

I have my Week 10 Weigh In Tomorrow!! Week 10, I am so proud of myself. At the beginning I honestly can say that I didn't think I could last 10 days never mind 10 weeks!! So what I am saying to all those who find it hard and difficult in the first bit, STICK WITH IT, it does get so much easier. My weight losses haven't been as extraordinary as some on here, but it has changed my life, my confidence, everything. I used to a;ways feel that everybody seen me as the Fat One and it was the first thing that popped into peoples minds when they seen me. Now I couldn't care less what people think, cause I feel soooo Good!! The difficulty I am coming across now is the comments from people telling me surely I don't want to lose anymore! and it can't be good for me at this stage..so annoying.. I'm still overweight!! And i want to say a big thank you to all on here who really kept me going till now, I couldn't have done it without you all :grouphugg:
Wow hunni, has it been that long?!?! You have done brilliantly and you are soooo close to target 11 lbs to go switt swooo xxx

I know exactly what you mean, I cant believe that Ive been on LT for weeks, I keep thinking that Ive just started!!!

Yep , relate to that entirely well done to you xxxxx

Ah thanks everyone, really just wanted to get the point across to the newer LTers that it really does get easier, I didn't believe it in the beginning. Going for my WI in in about an hour or so, I will let you all know how I get on. Think I will do Refeed next week, see how I get on. My target was to get into size 14 and I am nearly there. Need desperately to up the exercise now am defo gonna have loose skin on my arms, can see it now, its like chicken skin, yuck, but a small price to pay. Am determined to stick 100% to the refeed and then do Low GL as recommended by Nic and Ally, I think thats the one that will suit me best. Chat later peeps!!

Gud luck for your 10th wi, you've done great so far! I've my 3rd wi tomorrow, can't wait till I get as far as you've got, gud luck getting to ur goal!

You have done really well so far.

As Pineapple said, stick to your target, it is your body and it is up to you to decide when you have reached your ideal weight. You only have another half stone to go and we know, from what Lillie and other restarters have said, that it is really difficult to get back on.

Good luck.

x

How'd the 10th weigh in go hun?X

Wow! I'm feeling pretty apprehensive about starting LT today but your post is reassuring to read. I'm under no illusions that the first week will be hellish but you saying that it does get easier is very helpful! I hope your WI went well xx

Thanks Pineapple anf Rainbow Bright, Yesterdays wi went great another 4lbs. Amazing!!! Pineapple are you back on TFR or 1 low carb meal?? Hows it going for you hun? Rainbow Bright, hope your day 1 is going well.Keep us posted

well done, thats brill, your so so close now to target!

well my hair has been coming out something terrible and was scared to stop and start again so all week i've had 2 shakes and one meal in teh eve. last night was the first night i managed to stick to the one meal as the other nights i'd been having a few sneaky extras! went on the scales this morn and i've lost 4lbs since monday, so am chuffed with that. I know its not nearly as fast as the total food replacement but if I can continue to see a good loss this way then am happy to lose the stone that way. if however i come to a standstill then i'll look at it again, so never say never! Lipotrim was my saving grace and even tho my hair is falling out i'll never dis lipo!

well done again on your loss.x

Back