Can't change my "mood" on here

Dumpy2Petite

Lovin' those ketones!!
Hiya

I can't change my "mood" on this forum at the moment... I changed it the other day cos it was showing at the top of the screen, so I just clicked on it and changed it. But now it's not there, and I can't find how to change it anywhere else. :confused:

:sign0163:

That's very strange. It should be underneath where it says Welcome, Dumpy2Petite. ## Unread posts since your last visit.

Is it just not there at all? Is there not even a blank space where it should be?

Nope... no blank space at all. Here's what it says:

Welcome, Dumpy2Petite.
525 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: 15 Hours Ago at 12:03 AM

That's it! :confused:

It was definitely there the other day. Weird.

Thx Mini! :D

I'm still new here so still learning what's "normal"!

Update: Ok... now it's back again. Did you do something Mini? If so, thanks! If not... is something wrong with my profile? :confused:

Last edited:
Thx Mini! :D

I'm still new here so still learning what's "normal"!

Update: Ok... now it's back again. Did you do something Mini? If so, thanks! If not... is something wrong with my profile? :confused:

Pierce fixed it.

You can not access your Profile until you have 50 posts.

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Thx Mini & Pierce! That was quick! :D

Back