Cant choose a diet!!!!

elslous

Desperately needing help ladies!!!
I am at the biggest I have ever been, I can feel it slowly creeping up and my mood is at an all time low. I need a strict diet but I am finding it difficult to choose between the Cambridge and lighter life.
If anyone has done both or either one I would love you just to let me know how you found them? And would love to know the pros/cons and which you would choose.
Also, is it extremely difficult to keep the weight off afterwards?

Thank you in advance!
Xxxxxxxxxx

I don't know a lot about either of those diets, personally I've done Slimming World a few times and I've always managed to lose a lot on it.

Might be worth having a look at?

Desperately needing help ladies!!! I am at the biggest I have ever been, I can feel it slowly creeping up and my mood is at an all time low. I need a strict diet but I am finding it difficult to choose between the Cambridge and lighter life. If anyone has done both or either one I would love you just to let me know how you found them? And would love to know the pros/cons and which you would choose. Also, is it extremely difficult to keep the weight off afterwards? Thank you in advance! Xxxxxxxxxx

Slimming world is good but I'd start with a cleanse and look at how you can eat as fresh as you can. I struggled to, your welcome to PM me if you like? X

Thank you girlies!
I have tried slimming world but wasn't keen as it gives me too much freedom.
I have an appointment with a Cambridge weight plan consultant tomorrow! Slightly nervous
Xxx

Thank you girlies! I have tried slimming world but wasn't keen as it gives me too much freedom. I have an appointment with a Cambridge weight plan consultant tomorrow! Slightly nervous Xxx

Let me know how you get on, the cleanse I do has a weight programme, it's somewhere between sw and Cambridge. I'm more than happy to give you a comparison to think about x

Hiya,

I lost weight in Cambridge and the variety within the restrictions is good enough that you feel like you're still eating but without feeling hungry.

If you do choose Cambridge the group on here is really supportive!

Best of luck.

Xxx

I'm trying my own diet, with my own rules, it works better than any I've seen but I think I'll have trouble selling it to anyone:

NO sugar, no maple syrup, no high fructose corn syrup, no honey no agave nectar, not even as a low down ingredient on anything much...

2 meal replacements (vegan protein shakes, in natural yoghurt or water or soya milk (natural flavour) ) has all the amino acids, complete protein,

after meal replacements, usually an atkins type snack and meals - so a handful of almonds or a steak and lettuce with balsamic

no dried fruit

very little actual fruit, but a green smoothie every day... (wheatgrass, raspberry ketones etc.)
bit of cheese most days
bit of frozen innocent smoothies most days

generally have to substitute a meal for snacks some days, have to substitute snack for meals other days, so normal food feels like a treat!

The no sugars is key and it's for life
no ketosis, fruit is a rare treat

those are the rules,,, i feel like selling books and making millions

Last edited:
Back