Can't get warm!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I feel extremely cold this morning, I cannot get warm at all..I have even got 2 pairs of socks on :p So so drained of energy also..Yesterday I was like a mad possessed woman cleaning my flat from top to bottom so maybe that took it out of me, Not had a day like this since the first week of restarting LP..May just get my duvet and get on the sofa and do sod all today..(Apart from sleep) :D *Goes and gets first choc shake of the day* :)

I have my dressing gown on & my wooly socks on as i'm so cold. I have a black coffee in front of me too which i hope will help warm me up a bit.

Yep! Just chill out! I am not tired but I am blummin STARVING!!! It wasn't like this before, very odd!

Yep! Just chill out! I am not tired but I am blummin STARVING!!! It wasn't like this before, very odd!

Give it 3 or 4 days and it gets better, So hard restarting again..But you can do it sweetie! :)

I have my dressing gown on & my wooly socks on as i'm so cold. I have a black coffee in front of me too which i hope will help warm me up a bit.

You have gave me an idea, I don't like tea or coffee..But gonna have a chocolate shake with hot water see what that is like (Cheers) :p

I had this last week was walking round my flat with so many layers on I felt like an eskimo!!! my OH said it was like a sauna but my feet felt like ice have been ok this week

I mix in hot peppermint tea with my chocolate shake it is lovely

Im the same FREEZING!!! i had 2 pairs of pjs on last night it was that bad n the OH wasn't for sharing the heat!
Have been in work today running round like an idiot but still cold and thats not me at all hope it will go soon

I can relate to you ladies. I restarted a month ago, after a month break whilst on hols in Zambia, and ever since I've been cold on a regular basis. For the first time that I can ever recall I'm not moaning at my wife having the heating on 24/7! It's a bugger of a time for oil prices to be rising again!!!

I'm permanently cold!!!! My feet are like blocks of ice, especially as I can't wear proper shoes till after my op next week!!!! I wear socks to bed and take a hot water bottle with me!! Have done since week 1! I often sit with a heater on my feet while on the computer!

x

Before LT when I took the children to the local swimming pool for their training/lessons I used to make sure I had summery clothes on, even in winter, coz it was so hot and humid in there. These days I'm just happy to be in the warm!!!!! Lol!!!!!

x

Back