Can't help being a bit disappointed...

cinematic

4th weigh in today, lost another 2lbs. Was expecting a big loss cause I only lost 2lbs last week. Anyone else had a slow stage like this? Or maybe my losses are just steadying to 2lbs a week only :/

Thats still 18lbs in 4 weeks honey don't be disheartened. This is 1lb of fat, you have lost double this this week, that is brilliant!

Attachments

• 1lb of fat.jpg
    1lb of fat.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,857
don't be disheartened! you're probably retaining water, I had a couple weeks early on were I lost like 1lbs, 2lbs followed by 6lbs and 5lb losses, keep at it and good luck on next weeks loss! tell us how you get on :D

You know what cinematic... similar problem here. I have worked really hard at keeping my water intake up high, yet on my weigh in this morning it was only 2.8lbs. (She rounded it up to 3) I am hoping for greater things next week, but if you have had only a couple of pounds over 2 weeks, that will help to not raise my hopes too high for next Monday. Still, I am staying strong and focused.... I hope you do too. You don't have as much weight to lose, and they say the more you need to get rid of the faster it's likely to go. Also... you had 32lbs to lose and you've already lost 18 of those in just 4 weeks... that's AMAZING! (that's 56%!!) Stay calm and carry on :D :D

You are just fine hun. 2lbs per week is an average loss. A pound is still a pound. It doesn't matter how large the figure is, as long as there's a loss for us, then it's okay. I guess. Lol.

Based on my google research (LOL) we will reach a certain point wherein our body won't recognize our work out anymore or won't take in whatever supplements we're taking. They call it "plateau". try searching for it hun.

I've had two weeks at 2lb loss as well. It does make you a bit miffed when you aren't eating real food though!

i know exactly how you felt, i had a week where i only lost a pound and a half! i thought "ah here, i could lose that at weight watchers and i'd still get to eat!" Haha! now i drink soooo much water the day before my weigh in every week so i know i won't be carrying any water weight for my visit to the pharmacy. seeing a drop, even if it is a pound and a half means a pound a half of fat has gone that was there this time 7 days ago and we just have to keep telling ourselves that it's never going to get a chance to come back!
try not to worry too much, drink lots of water and watch the pounds melt off! :) best of luck

What? 2lbs isssss MASSIVE! That's a great achievement. Better to lose than gain. Cos that's what happens when you put on weight. It all adds up by the end of the year, so to lose that 2lb a week over a long period of time is fantastic. You'll be laughing in your new skinny suit lol Besides. We've all got loose skin to deal with, remember? So I think it's best to give the skin time to bounce back.

You've done really well :)

So are we losing fat? I thought we were losing muscle and then eventually the fat starts to go. If you drink a lot of water before your weigh in does it make a difference to your weight loss?
Sorry about the silly question xx

JujuBerrrry said:
So are we losing fat? I thought we were losing muscle and then eventually the fat starts to go. If you drink a lot of water before your weigh in does it make a difference to your weight loss?
Sorry about the silly question xx

I'm no expert. But from what I've read and can understand? Is that there is a phase the body goes through called, Ketosis. Maybe you've heard or seen this word thrown about on here? But what happens is, once you stop eating a whole bunch of food for energy? the body eventually uses up it's glycogen, which is produced by the liver. Once there is no more glycogen to travel to all parts of the body to help it function? the body then looks elsewhere for it's food supply, which is the fat. So it breaks down the fat (that's been stored from overeating) into soluble molecules such as water (which we sweat out and urinate) and uses it up until we decide to eat again.
In regards to muscle? Umm...not too sure about that. But I have a theory that once there's no more fat to be had, the body will again look elsewhere for food supply and that's when it'll eat through the muscle tissue and even organs. But I seriously don't think that's the case with Lipotrim otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. I'd most likely check myself into a clinic for having aneorexia nervosa.

Hmm, does water make a difference to your weight loss? I think it does in that it supresses your hunger and cravings in that respect. Cos if you don't eat? you won't gain. But does water have a property that makes you lose weight? I don't think so. It's there to hydrate you and supress hunger.

It is interesting! :D
The part about the liver I found very educational. And I know that water helps with constipation and supple skin. But yea. Very good read. I better drink more water before I retain! hahaha

Miami Brown said:
I'm no expert. But from what I've read and can understand? Is that there is a phase the body goes through called, Ketosis. Maybe you've heard or seen this word thrown about on here? But what happens is, once you stop eating a whole bunch of food for energy? the body eventually uses up it's glycogen, which is produced by the liver. Once there is no more glycogen to travel to all parts of the body to help it function? the body then looks elsewhere for it's food supply, which is the fat. So it breaks down the fat (that's been stored from overeating) into soluble molecules such as water (which we sweat out and urinate) and uses it up until we decide to eat again.
In regards to muscle? Umm...not too sure about that. But I have a theory that once there's no more fat to be had, the body will again look elsewhere for food supply and that's when it'll eat through the muscle tissue and even organs. But I seriously don't think that's the case with Lipotrim otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. I'd most likely check myself into a clinic for having aneorexia nervosa.

Hmm, does water make a difference to your weight loss? I think it does in that it supresses your hunger and cravings in that respect. Cos if you don't eat? you won't gain. But does water have a property that makes you lose weight? I don't think so. It's there to hydrate you and supress hunger.

Thank you very very much, that explains everything :)
I thought we burned some muscle and then the fat. So hopefully once I'm at my goal the majority of fat should be gone :)
Yeah the water certainly does supress the hunger, thank god :D:D x

Back