Can't manage to get 3 packs in a day

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
:sigh:

I'm only getting two in. How do you make sure you eat all three?

One in the morning, one at mid-day (ish) and one in the evening.

Eating only 2 wont mean you lose more weight, in fact you will probably lose less. You have to eat all of your packs to get 100% nutrients etc x

Bar at 12ish milkshake at 8ish. I'm naff aren't I LOL! Oh no I'm not doing it to loose more weight or think it will I just get to 8pm realise I've only had a bar so have a milkshake then I want to go to bed at 10pm...

It shouldnt be hard to have them, its only a quick drink youre having. Either have one in the morning or go for one mid afternoon but you MUST have all 3.

Bar at 12ish milkshake at 8ish. I'm naff aren't I LOL! Oh no I'm not doing it to loose more weight or think it will I just get to 8pm realise I've only had a bar so have a milkshake then I want to go to bed at 10pm...
that's why chick have your bar alot earlier than that.. how about 9ish?
milkshake at 2ish then your last shake at 8-9 ish.!!

its just an idea.. but no wonder your struggling.!
good luck x

I'm just never hungry LOL Just tried to make a savoury muffin and it was rank LOL!! Will try and get them all in today promise :D

I have my bar at 9-10 am, then have a shake at 1 pm, and then have my soup at 6-7 pm. If u wake up midday which I used to before ( I know I'm lazy :) Then have your first meal at 12 pm, then next meal at 3-4 pm and then have your last meal at 7-8 pm, hope this helps

I'm just never hungry LOL Just tried to make a savoury muffin and it was rank LOL!! Will try and get them all in today promise :D

This is a MASSIVE mistake people on a VLCD make. If youre in ketosis you WONT be hungry. You have to totally forget the way you normally eat, you absolutely CANNOT rely on your body to tell you when to have a pack. It doesnt work like that.

These packs arent food, theyre not to fill us up and stop us being hungry, theyre fuel to keep us going nothing more.

You need to stop thinking of them as food, stop waiting for your body to tell you when to have them and think of them like a dose of medicine - you have to have 3 a day to keep you going.

If I relied on my body signals to have a pack, Id have about 1 every 3 days

I wish I woke up at midday lol kids have me up at 7am.

Never thought or if like that, thanks. Will pull my socks up.

What about setting an alarm on your fone? That way you'll be reminded it's time for your next dose of medicine :) xx

I would but my kids loose my phone at least 14 times a day lol, Just had a milkshake, will have a bar at 4ish then try and get a soup down later on.

Starlight said:
This is a MASSIVE mistake people on a VLCD make. If youre in ketosis you WONT be hungry. You have to totally forget the way you normally eat, you absolutely CANNOT rely on your body to tell you when to have a pack. It doesnt work like that.

These packs arent food, theyre not to fill us up and stop us being hungry, theyre fuel to keep us going nothing more.

You need to stop thinking of them as food, stop waiting for your body to tell you when to have them and think of them like a dose of medicine - you have to have 3 a day to keep you going.

If I relied on my body signals to have a pack, Id have about 1 every 3 days

Best advice!

It's exactly like that, I take this diet as a rehab from my food addiction and the packs would be my meds to keep me focused on the track ahead.

Will +rep(thank post) you Starlight, when I get home. :)

Ok totally agree with what you have all said but I'm still having days where I'm skipping my lunch time bar but still feel great!!

Not sure if I'm missing something but what would I expect to see happening if I continued 2 do this??

Ok totally agree with what you have all said but I'm still having days where I'm skipping my lunch time bar but still feel great!!

Not sure if I'm missing something but what would I expect to see happening if I continued 2 do this??

From what I gather you'll essentially be malnourishing yourself which isn't good.

Back