Can't manage to get 3 packs in a day

You will just end up malnourished, and that could do all sorts of damage to your vital organs, skin, nails etc. I don't get why you would risk that, with all 3 packs you are still gonna lose a stone a month which is already a pretty crazy weight loss! If it is just that you don't fancy them, then man up :p and just eat them. If you struggle with the bars have a shake or soup instead, they are easier to get down I find x

Best advice!

It's exactly like that, I take this diet as a rehab from my food addiction and the packs would be my meds to keep me focused on the track ahead.

Will +rep(thank post) you Starlight, when I get home. :)

Good post! Thats an excellent way of looking at it :)

Hi everyone,

On the subject of bars. I know it says on the instructions to only have 1 bar per day as having more MAY get you out of ketosis. Has anyone tested this?
It would make my life so much easier if I could have 3 bars a day.

Hi everyone,

On the subject of bars. I know it says on the instructions to only have 1 bar per day as having more MAY get you out of ketosis. Has anyone tested this?
It would make my life so much easier if I could have 3 bars a day.

could you maybe try having a bar & a half one day then test if your still in ketosis then maybe add an extra half a bar a few days later to find your individual tolerance level?

It's not something I have tried but it's up to the individual. I would stick with the 1 bar a day though xo

Thanks again for all your advice guys!! I will try my hardest to stick to 3 packs a day! I'm not trying to lose more weight by only having 2 packs I can assure u all of that! I think my issue is just not wanting them! I have really started hating the bars and hence why I think I skip the lunchtime bar! And I'm not getting on much better with the soups either!! The strange thing is I loved them for my 1st 2 wks on TS!? I think I'm going to switch to 3 shakes a day and see how I get on!!

Will keep I posted on my progress! Thanks so much again for the posts!!! (",)

I tested my theory and had 2 bars today and I'm in ketosis quicker than usual!!! Usually I'm in ketosis on day 3/4!!!!!!
Might try 3 tomorrow and see what happens. It's so much easier eating the bars than the soups etc

Think its different for everyone... I often have 2 or 3 bars a day now, most days in fact as I find it easier than the shakes. I've actually found I've had the opposite of a laxative effect though lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's good to know as I find it so much more satisfying eating something than drinking something!
I shall continue with my new method,x

Back