Cant stop eating chocolate :(

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Omg!

Last year I didnt get a single easter egg!

This year I have been bought FIVE!!

And i cant stop picking at the chocolate :( :(

We women are suckers for chocolate. I know for a fact that I will be enjoying chocolate like never before when I get off. But I will be counting.

What chocolates have you been eating?

I'm sure you haven't eaten that many.

Just hide or throw the rest away then you wont be tempted, dont put yourself down though as up till now you ve done brilliant. Dont let chocolate rule you!!!!!!xxxxx

How many calories were in the egg Chel?
Bet it tasted lovely, but try and savour each mouthful and limit yourself to maybe half a day, or every second day lol.

Im not sure lol! the box is binned

But I havent touched any today! havent had any snacks or treats :)

actually, I just had some home made rice pudding made with half fat butter light evap milk n skimmed milk n it was beaut LOL

I love rice pudding, especially done in the oven with the brown skin on top...oooh proper comfort food.

This is why you should try calorie counting chell, you'll feel you're in control more if you do.

But like kered said, savour every bite when eating chocolate, you'll be more satisfied and get full quicker if you do.

When I go back to eating, I'm going to be calorie counting. That way, I won't feel guilty and I'll be able to eat foods that I enjoy like sweets and chocolates without worrying about going over board. By yourself a calorie counting book.

I am loving calorie counting, I never thought I would. I never feel deprived of anything, if I want something, I have it and just count it in to my daily calories.

I am loving calorie counting, I never thought I would. I never feel deprived of anything, if I want something, I have it and just count it in to my daily calories.
Yeah! That's what I was telling myself, if I ate around 1100 cals or less, I'd be able to eat treats I like without worrying so much :D

1100 calories should still see you losing weight Yasmine. I am trying to eat 1200 each day, and if I still lose I will up it to 1300 a day for the following week until I am maintaining.

I would imagine I would need about 1500 to maintain.

1100 calories should still see you losing weight Yasmine. I am trying to eat 1200 each day, and if I still lose I will up it to 1300 a day for the following week until I am maintaining.

I would imagine I would need about 1500 to maintain.
I checked for my height and my target weight of the calories to use up to maintain and it's between 1750-1800.

We'll have to wait and see.

Hi Chel, you look great in your pic. I get my choc fix from having a chocolate shake at night, not quite the same I know. before I came on to cd I was like most women and craved choc every minute of the day. Just what is it about the stuff? :17729:

Is that how you both calorie count??

Where will I get one of these??

Chel, I use a book I bought of Amazon, its called 'Calorie Counter' and its written by Dr Wynnie Chan, it only cost me £3.75, that was including p+p. I also bought some digital scales at Argos, 'Salter Digital Scales' these cost £9.75 and after the first couple of days, its become second nature to weigh everything now.

I am trying to stick to 1200 this week, see if I lose on Friday and then if I do lose, I will eat 1300 for a week, until I am maintaining.

Yeah It was, I weighed myself again today and im back down lol!!

Bought that book :)

and have cut down on my chocy intake lol

Back