Cant stop eating mullers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Omgosh. Iv eaten about 10 muller lights ( all choc sprinkled ones) since yesterday. Its this weather, i cant stomach the thought of proper meals and i just seem to be living off them. Do you think with the amount of yoghurt im eating maybe i should miss out on my HEA today? too much dairy? or should i just carry on like normal and try and cut back on the mullers.. i know they'r free but still LOL ..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Prob not best to eat so many but..... they are free and as long as you are having your A's and B's chick you should be okay!

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    LOL, i didnt realise what i was doing untill i went to fridge and i have one left. I bought 6 yesterday and already had 4 in the fridge. Eeek.

I reli need to get my bum in gear and feed myself but i so cbf LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.