Can't stop eating :(

Well peeps I faced the scales and only put on 2lbs :) so pleased as it could of been so much worse and feeling motivated for this week.

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice as I know I wouldn't of gone to weigh in otherwise and my bad week would of turned into a very bad month etc.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Well peeps I faced the scales and only put on 2lbs :) so pleased as it could of been so much worse and feeling motivated for this week.

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice as I know I wouldn't of gone to weigh in otherwise and my bad week would of turned into a very bad month etc.

Good luck all,
Dan x

So proud of you for facing the scales Sweetie, you'll have that 2lb off in no time at all. Lots of Love and here's to a better week!!! X

I'm glad you braved the scales :) 2lbs isn't that bad at all, and now you're feeling more focused you'll have that off in no time.

I'm loving my light babybels at only 1pp each. I did try the gouda babybels a while back and they were yum, I think they were 2pp each.

I'm glad you braved the scales :) 2lbs isn't that bad at all, and now you're feeling more focused you'll have that off in no time.

I'm loving my light babybels at only 1pp each. I did try the gouda babybels a while back and they were yum, I think they were 2pp each.

I'm a Babybel Light Lover too!!! X

Back