can't stop worrying - :-(

Sorry it's a bit long .....

A few weeks ago I kept saying to my partner I really wanted a baby we already have 2 children 14 & 10 ... I said I am going to be 32 this year and I don't have much time left personally for myself I wouldn't want to be any older.

Anyway I don't really think he was taking me seriously, until we came home and I got all emotional from him brushing it under the carpet every-time I made a comment about babies.

He said he doesn't think it's the right time there are alot of things to consider as he is out allot working and we are doing the place up and me not being in the right frame of mind as I lost my mum in November that has made me very low and I guess that has set the craving for a baby.

He said I think we should get Christmas out the way and then see how we both feel and take it from there!

THE PROBLEM!!

I think I might be pregnant, I am not 100% sure as I never calculate when I am due on but I haven't yet and I am sure I am usually on before now .. I am getting really moody my boobs hurt like hell.. I am getting lower pain in back and abdominal area! All symptoms of pregnancy but also when you are due on although I never remember my boobs being as painful as this they are overly painful!

Now I am so worried cause I don't know what am I going to do as I no his feelings on the matter :-( :-( :-(

I think I should wait till the end of this month and see if I come on, and if not then tell him, don't want to say anything encase it's a false alarm!!

Any advice ???

Oh no, well it might be a blessing in disguise if you are. Why don't you try a test or is it too soon?

Oh no, well it might be a blessing in disguise if you are. Why don't you try a test or is it too soon?

Oh I don't no, I am a kind of if it's meant to be it will be type of person!

I think there are some test that can detect earlier than others! I might just wait till end of month as there is not long to go now! Just so nervous about the whole thing!

It does need to be a joint decision, and knowing your hubbys feelings on it I do think you need to tell him as soon as you are sure. However, given the fact you have had the conversation already, I wouldn't borrow trouble. Therefore, wait until you are completely sure - i.e. until the end of the month and until you've done a test, and if its positive, have the conversation.

It sounds like your husbands reasons for wanting to wait are reasonable - in that they revolve around his concern for your wellbeing, and the fact that his workload measn he would not be around to support you as much as he would like, and concern that your recent family loss may be affecting your mood. Sounds like you have a goodun there hun x

At your time of life you're emotions/hormones are all over the place. I know you're not old but time is passing you by.

Have you thought about the consequences of having another baby, how this will fit in with your life now your children are 10 & 14.

In just a few years you & OH will have more time together, be able to make plans for time alone.

Having another baby now will completely change all of your lives.

Obviously if it is too late then you have to deal with it.

Personally I'd not mention anything to OH until you know for definate. If you are not pregnant now I'd go with OH & wait until the new year & see how you feel, it is only a few months away & really won't make that much difference.

At your time of life you're emotions/hormones are all over the place. I know you're not old but time is passing you by.

Have you thought about the consequences of having another baby, how this will fit in with your life now your children are 10 & 14.

In just a few years you & OH will have more time together, be able to make plans for time alone.

Having another baby now will completely change all of your lives.

Obviously if it is too late then you have to deal with it.

Personally I'd not mention anything to OH until you know for definate. If you are not pregnant now I'd go with OH & wait until the new year & see how you feel, it is only a few months away & really won't make that much difference.

It's to late, I did a test and I am!!

Ahh - now to break the news!! Good luck xx

Congratulations huni!!!!
So pleased to read that your partner is pleased too. My hubby wanted to put off trying for another baby, but as I was 35 I told him I didn't want children after 35 as risks increase (that's my feeling on it). We have a 5.5 year old too and she kept asking for a brother or sister. In the end he agreed and I fell pregnant straight away. Always a shock regardless! I now have an 8 week old beautiful little girl and he dotes on her.
It will all work out in the end.

Xx

I replied in the other post, but many many congratulations!! Xx

Congratulations huni!!!!
So pleased to read that your partner is pleased too. My hubby wanted to put off trying for another baby, but as I was 35 I told him I didn't want children after 35 as risks increase (that's my feeling on it). We have a 5.5 year old too and she kept asking for a brother or sister. In the end he agreed and I fell pregnant straight away. Always a shock regardless! I now have an 8 week old beautiful little girl and he dotes on her.
It will all work out in the end.

Xx

Thank you and congratulations to you!

I am just so emotional, I can't stop crying lol. I am petrified of the whole pregnancy thing but what can I do it has to come out :-( x

Back