Can't wait for lunch

missyd

Gold Member
Looking forward to lunch iv got something different! iv tried CD before and havent really got very far just done my first week i did eat a bit (naughty i know) but still lost 6lb which im happy with only 14lb left to lose, i always have choc tetras but have decided to experiment a bit in wk 2 iv got some banana and strawberry shakes and caramel chewy bar and a choc mint crunch hope they are nice :D:D i think maybe a bit of variety on this diet may make it a bit easier :D

mmmmmmm choc mint bar is DELISH!!!! Some people hate it, which is something I just can't comprehend! But I luuuuuuurve it! GOOD LUCK! xx

think im gonna try it for lunch, iv had the caramel one before and that was nice i did LT 4 years ago and they did 2 types of what they called flapjack and it was absolutely disgusting! i could'nt even eat it even my dog wouldnt touch it thats how bad it was. im hoping the bars on this are gonna be nice i know at least 1 is lol x

OMG just had the choc mint bar how nice is that!! i only got 1 this week in case i didnt like it will definately be getting more of these next week!

haha brilliant!! Yeah much better than flapjack lol, its nice because its a completely different texture to the other bars and you can actually crunch on it unlike anything else on the diet. and taste like Mint Matchmakers! Only trouble is I could eat about 10 a day given half a chance lol but that goes for any form of chocolate xx

second fav is toffee try that! Tastes like fudge! x

When are you allowed the bars? I'm only on day 2 but I'm dying to try them

im on wk 2 it seems different cdc tell you different things

Back