Cant wait to start...anyone else?

jenm

Im starting again in January after a few previous attempts!! I've got a close friends wedding in April so NEED to lose 4st as don't want to be the 'fat friend'..

Feel like a stuffed turkey myself over Xmas & am actually really looking forward to getting started to make myself feel better again.

Anyone else STUFFED & dying to start?

totally agree with you hun! I've got my inital meeting on the 31st of this month so am hoping i might be able to start straight away, would be an amazing kick start to hopefully a happy and healthier new year=)! good luck with sweetie, no doubt come April you will be the 'uberly gorgeous friend' at the wedding:Dxxx

Good luck to all of you! 2012 will be an exciting and fresh year for you if stay committed. Exciting times :-D

P.S. You'll find that the first week goes easier if you've already started cutting back on the carbs. However tempting it is with all the Christmas/New Year food around, don't go on 'one last binge' or think that it doesn't matter whether you eat what you like now. It does and there's no point in adding extra pounds to your official starting weight. Start thinking the right way now.

Thanks for the positive messages. So excited about starting again & feeling the way I did before. This diet really works if we stick to it 100%

Good luck everyone xx

great to meet you all to! and possum thank you loads for what you said deff made me think more before reaching for the chocs today! looking forward to talking to you lovely people throughout our jounrey on here!xxx

Back