Can't wait to start!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by EmmaLou, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all,
    I haven't started the CD yet. But I am preparing. I just wanted to say hello to everyone, coz I'm going to be on here a lot from the 2nd May!! ?

Here's a bit about me.......
    I am 32.
    I am a mother to 2 girls aged 9y and 6y. I work in a nursery. I am getting married next July.
    I have never been happy about my weight, even as a teenager. I was between 11 and 12st throughout most of my teenage years (I'm 5'5"). When I had my 1st daughter, I actually lost weight through the pregnancy, but put it on after!! This happened with my 2nd daughter too.
    So to cut a long story short. I have done all other diets WW, SW, tablets from Drs etc... Never lost more than 7lbs. I get bored with slow loses!! I did Lipotrim a few years back and lost 23lbs in 3 weeks. But I never carried on to refeed properly or get to target weight.
    So here I am more heavier and unhappy with myself.
    I currently weigh 15st 12lbs. ( my scales)

I am going to see my CDC for the first time on 26th and I can't freaking wait!!!!!!! I am so excited. I am in the right mind set, I know I need to do this. I want to go on holiday in Aug and feel comfortable in a swim suit. I don't want to feel embarrassed about how I look. I want to play with the children rather than worrying about what i look like.
    So heres to the next 3 months!!!
    Good luck everyone
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.