ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Well done Carly :) xx

Thanks girlies xx

Thanks diva :) x

Fantastic Carly!!!!! . Concidering you had a stressful week thats an amazing loss . :happy096::bunnydance:

Hi all! u aren't catching me on the best day :( Work was awful yesterday and I ended up in tears twice.... and so in the stress I had chocolate and wine and went over... then today my friend cancelled the spa day on me... and that tipped me over the edge again... I just felt like utter crap.... so reached for the choc... so 45 over my weeklies :( I have three gym sessions (2 before wi and one straight after) so hope I pull it back... just fed up! Need to get my application sorted for PGCE - asked three friends to look at it a week ago and only one has even bothered :( xx

Aaah Carly . Sorry to hear you have been having a bad time. Hope the weekend has been a little better and cheered you up.

Dont worry about the chocolate binge ,you know yourself its just a blip and you have to just getback on the wagon again. You are definitly an emotional eater.

Life can be crap at times but we have to count our blessings . we are healthy (reasonably!!) and can get out of bed in the morning. there are lots of sick people in theworld who cant . I know that sounds a bit preachy but sometimes it actually helps me put things in perspective and realise my problems are not insurmountable :bighug:

Thanks Jo! X

Well I was doing ok... but my mum had a tarot card reader over tonight and a bit of a buffet/ party - I am a skeptic - not sure I believe in psychics, ghosts or any of it... but was keen to try it and see... And honestly he had me pegged as soon as I walked in there - he straightened up the cards and knew that everything had to be just right and he said that I often do stuff myself so others can't get it wrong - totally me! He said that when i make up my mind I stick to it which is a strength. He said I need to gain more confidence and realise I am brilliant. All the cards were focusing on work and he said there was a "should I stay or should I go" card and that I should go and move on and that I should follow my dreams - he said I was born to teach and that I should follow my heart. He just said so much stuff that was so right!! I asked about romance and he said it just wasn't a priority right now and that work and career was forefront and that romance would happen - wow!

I think this last week I have been panicking again about teaching - thinking of the money, the risk of no job, the waste of money on law etc... and work has been stressful but I felt kinda important and with winning my case etc I had doubts - but I also still feel out of my depth - I think teaching is the route for me.. So I will submit my app this week (if my friends ever give me their feedback!)

And as for romance - I know I am not ready - I know I need to start to love me - he said he saw emotional happiness - hopefully if the weight loss keeps going!

I have had a bad week and am cross coz I had a good week last week - I hope I STS - and I kno I can do this - next week I am out on Friday for tea and have little control over the weekend meals but will just have less etc... I will do it this week... Hope WI goes ok...

POSITIVES
1. I will start to believe in myself!
2. I enjoyed the tarot reading
3. I was in the paper!! :) News & Star | News | Cumbrian pair jailed after high speed police chase ends in Carlisle
Xxxx

put on 3 :( Oh well - I know why and it will be off next week!! xx

Thanks Jo! I am so angry at myself - I have had 10 weeks of messing about - I could have been so much lighter by now!! I have 9 weeks to Christmas and really want to get my 50lb off by then!! I was hoping for so much more.... I have no excuses - it is only me that puts things into my mouth! Cheers hun xxx

Back