ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well I'm bridesmaid next Sat! Was meant to be at goal by then... Oops!

And I've managed to put on 7-10lbs since I tried on dress :(

The bride hasn't seen me for months (since the hen do) and I havent even seen let alone tried in the shoes...

So I popped to debenhams to try on the dress and it's too tight... And even with all my hard work this week I think I've only lost a couple of lbs!

But I can't lose a stone in a week so I can just do the best I can

Dyed hair today, tan on thurs (nervous as the only times I've had them done before it went wrong - but bride wants me tanned!), nails fri and hair n make up sat!

So busy at mo between trying to sort my house, work and diet and gym... Really could do with more hours for more gym, more decorating... And should be reading before course starts and sorting brownies camp and setting up guide unit

Can't help feeling like I've just taken on too much! Just hope everything slots into place by sept!!

Ramble over...

Fingers crossed for WI and for sat xx

Carly, I'm sure everything will be fine, you are so organised and positive. Your best really is all you can do. You'll look as beautiful as always.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks sweetie! I'm so worried and disappointed

Wandering to work again :) only 21 working days left :D still feels like forever!!

Got so much to sort with house and uni but can only do what there are hours to do lol!

Looking likely that tonight's gym sesh will be replaced with a painting sesh - needs must!!

Just want the solicitors to hurry up coz I desperately want to move in at the middle of this month!!

New house is nearer town, work and gym... And is 5 mins from Sainsbury where I have an interview for a part time job!!

Quite a lot of balls in the air right now!! Lol

Will update after WI xx

Wow, you got a lot going on!

Hope the wedding goes well, I'm sure you'll look stunning! The decorating will still count as AP, don't stress about skipping the gym, think of the work on your arm muscles you'll be doing with that roller and paintbrush, lol.

I reckon with all you've got on your plate (scuse the pun) right now, you're doing amazingly.

Thanks hun :D Lost 4lbs :D xx

Well done you ;) :)

Fantastic, good luck with everything you are doing at the minute. Enjoy the wedding, my brothers was Saturday and after all my stressing I loved it, we had fab weather too. will be thinking of you Saturday. Xxx

Awww thanks Jo :D glad u enjoyed the wedding! How's things with u? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Awww thanks Jo :D glad u enjoyed the wedding! How's things with u? X

Hi I have had rubbish few weeks as daughter needed an op but whilst waiting for that she was also taken into hospital early one morning unrelated symptoms and spent three days in for tummy problems, but after 12 weeks on crutches her op was successful so hopefully she wont need the next op that was discussed and she looked beautiful as a bridesmaid, but I have put on 11 lbs so cross with myself but having a week off work attached to long weekend for wedding so chilling but upping swimming, next week back at work but shorter days so gym sessions booked also. Hopefully I can get back on track just need to sort my head out yet again. Thank you for asking. (you inspire me with everything you have on and you still lost 4lbs you deserve a hug) xxx

U will get there darling :) its understandable that u gained given all the stress. Back to it now x

Well done, Carly !! That's a good loss !!! I've been AWOL for over a month, and due to the meds, not cal counting and NO exercise I have regained a hell of a lot. I'm not going to dwell on it ( though I'm peeved that it wasn't regained thru a crazy holiday food and drinks fest, but by having an op and being stressed and dosed up on drugs !! Grrrr !!! )

One day at a time, Carly .......

Diva x

Thanks Diva!

Yup one day at a time :) u can get bk to it. U feeling better? X

Yes !! Back to fight the flab !!! Making healthy food choices again, a yummy smoothie for Breakfast, salad wraps for lunch, and now a muesli bar and a frothy coffee.... dinner still yet undecided.....

How are you getting on with your fruit and veg ??? Is it getting easier now ?? I had chunky Veg soup last night and it was scrummy ( not my homemade one, I cheated and bought it from the Health Food Shop !! Hehe !! ) and really filling .

Diva x

[ Thread Hijack ]
Hi Diva, I wondered where you'd got to :) Glad to see you're back, and on the mend, Wishing you a speedy recovery.... welcome back love!
[ / Thread Hijack ]

Still not great with fruit and veg but I keep trying :)

Hope flab fighting (lol!) goes well :) feel free to rant at me anytime x

Well it's the 3rd day of my second week back on plan and I have 30 weeklies left which is unheard of!! I also have 35AP! And scales are showing a loss already :)

But I suspect that drinks fri and wedding sat may lead to a little gain. I'm gonna do my best and probs wont drink much on sat!

Xx

OMG !!! The Wedding is this weekend ?? Wow, is your friend nervous or is she one of those super cool and mega organised Brides ??

I felt really hungry last evening, but stayed fairly strong, had forgotten how hard it is to NOT graze in the evening !!!

Hi Auburn, yes, I'm back, never give totally up, the reasons I have to be healthy and fit are ALWAYS more stronger and important than the excuses I make to remain fat !! :D

We can do this !!!

Diva x

Well done for getting bk to it Diva :)

Yea this weekend! God knows how she is! Not seen her for months lol. X

Back