ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

haha your post about your gym gear made me smile carly! i am not really the sporty type and always look ridiculous in gym stuff! amazing effort on all the exercise, youre doing fab!!! :) xxxx

Thanks hun! I look a right sight!! Might take a photo one day if I am feeling brave! haha xx

Thanks Jo :) x

Hiya Carly

I just thankful that I don't do the shred anywhere near a mirror, I can only imagine what I look like, horrendous!!! Well done on doing the shred yesterday..I didn't get a minute but I'll be straight on it tonight. You got anything exciting planned for the weekend?? x

Hey Lovely

I have done day 7 today and am on a roll.. not letting any of my usual excuses get in the way - 25 mins just fits :)

I am out tomorrow evening with my best friend to celebrate being qualified but we are doing it on a budget so vodka at home (strictly measured! and pp'd)... also I have only have 3 weeklies so far which is blooming amazing for me so I have plenty to play with.... :D

I also saw two friends this eve and we each made one course of a meal - was yummy.. we watched Beaches - I had never seen it and cried my eyes out lol

Going to try on all my clothes tomorrow in a desperate attempt to find something I don't hate lol :) xx

Well can't decide how much vodka to have... Lol my half bottle had 14 shots so that's 28 weeklies... And NO takeaway!!!!! Lol and then I still gave 18 weeklies... Might see how I feel coz it's been a while since I've had vodka - no a massive fan of the taste unless it's with red bull (or diet fake redbull!) and it's too expensive to gave it out! I've got a shot measure so will keep track :)

I think I've pulled somet in my leg but gonna try abs shred this afternoon before the pampering commences!

Doing homemade carbonara with WW Garlic Bread for me n my friend this eve :) xx

Well I've just found out I passed my portfolio and my test to become a police station legal rep :)

So this month I became a fully qualified solicitor, with higher rights of audience and a police station rep! Just my magistrates court duty solicitor qualification to do (hopefully by the end of the year) and building up experience and then I have all qualifications and the world (England and wales) is my oyster :D xx

I'm really hoping for 3.5 or more this week so I see 18s and make up for STS... I have been really good! Best week since I started but having a fair few weeklies today for a kit kat chunky and vodka this eve! Will still have 12 left and already have 18AP and aiming for 24 more by WI... Xx

Day 8 of the shred done and now time to cook and start getting ready/ drinking :) xx

Hi honey

Well done on passing your police station rep!! The world will definately be your oyster!!! Well done on shredding too, you are definately on a roll with it!

Hope you are having a lovely night..food sounds good and with your shot measure I'm sure you'll be bang on track points wise! I also tend to drink vodka and diet coke when I'm pointing so much easier to work out! Someone once told me that smirnoff vodka is actually lower in points because it is triple distilled! I'm old ww points but a vodka is usually 1 pt, aparently smirnoff is 0.5pts...happy days eh?!!

Well hope night is nice and you don't feel too rough in the morning! x

Thanks Jo & CC

Well I'm home from my night out! I had a really amazing night until this last hour! I stuck to the estimated pp and danced with my best friend (who is a stunning size 8-10 and the one whose wedding it is next year...)... I have posted 3 pics of this eve...had so much fun n danced loads but in the last hour I felt rubbish... All the lads talked to my best mate,,, and I felt like nothing... And her fiancée hates me no matter what I do... So I've been crying at home alone for the last half hour... I hate feeling fat :( I know I let myself get like this and I'm trying but some days u just cry...

Love all u guys xx

Aww Carly honey.....I'm really sorry you are feeling crappy!! You are doing so so well at the moment and you shouldn't feel 'horrible' because you are most definately not!! As for your friends fiancé clearly he has issues, his prob not urs! I know exactly how you feel tho, I've been there, think most of us probably have! I know it's such a cliche but once you starting liking yourself and becoming more confident ( which you most definately will) all these nasty feelings will disappear! You are amazing inspiration for others....fantastic career ahead of you, you're friendly and kind and by your avatar pic you are definately not 'horrible' anyone that thinks anything else is a loser!!! Keep your chin up chick xx

Thanks CC! I was just being silly! I had a really awesome time so gonna forgot the last bit :) got the hangover I deserve this morning so glass of water then bed for me :) xx

hope you feel better soon chuck! hangovers SUCK! they get worse as you get older as well :( I agree with Jo entirely. you are an amazing woman and you'll start to realise it soon enough. xxxxx

Hi Carly, just caught up on your AMAZING progress over the past few days. Congrats on passing the Police Station Rep... I am sure you will give first class service to all your clients.

You are kicking Jillian's ass the way you are tearing thru the shread. I looked up a flavour of it on YouTube, and it's not for the faint hearted, so good on you for keeping with it.

Carly, you are a dynamic, high achieving young woman who is a little insecure right now about your weight and self esteem. You have a long and healthy life out ahead of you. You are making massive strides on your path to a healthy lifestyle and having a few laughs along the way (on here & elsewhere). You had a wonderful day yesterday, enjoyed your best friends company ( we'll ignore the t@sser she's engaged to for the moment) but you hit a rough patch at the end of the night.

Think of it this way, you enjoyed your night, you got home safely, and you DIDN'T wake up this morning beside some deadbeat looser stranger that you'd never want to see again! So you're ahead of the game! How many lassies are waking up this morning in that situation who'd love to swap places with you right now!

So dry your tears and get that hideous gym gear on you and sweat that vodka out of you. ;)

Don't mess up a brilliant weight loss this week :D

And in a few months, when you're down to a size 8 or 10, and those same guys are sniffing around you at the end of the night, you can have the greatest pleasure it telling them to Go and take a running Jump!!! ;)

Last edited:
you need to keep focused on whooping my butt for this 3rd silver 7 missus! i didnt congratulate you on the rep... well done. I would have KILLED to be as successful as you at your age (or even at this age!) you're fab xxxx

Carly I will be replying to this just waiting till I can get to work on my Computer and have a proper keyboard :)

Hang in there my sunshine!

Ruth
X

Thanks Karen and Conor! That was really lovely :) I dunno what i would do without this site and all u lovely people :) I plan to sweat the vodka out a little later on :D x

Hi Carly! Just popping in as I have come across you on other threads! I'm not a wwer but wanted to say well done on your weightloss. I noticed that you are a trainee solicitor too. My son is just over half way through his training contract and I can appreciate how hard you must have worked. Just getting a training contract here in London is nearly impossible now if you don't have the necessary contacts-we didn't!! You have loads to be proud of. Well done.x

Thanks hun :) I hope your son is doing well and I see u are doing really well on ur diet :) nearly goal!! xx

Back