ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Right Carly!!!!

I get this a lot with all of the lads being interested in my friends- used to really upset me!
Now I just carry on dancing and basically think f**k you for being so shallow and taking me on looks only! Id much rather enjoy myself and dance than have drunnken leaches following you everywhere!!!!
I HATE people like that (just like that Dating in the Dark programme!!!!)
As for your friend- will it not be a bit difficult to be a bridesmaid at her wedding if there's friction between her fiance and herself?
You have achieved so much and are a very successful young woman! If I have achieved half as much at your age id be pleased!!! People like that aren't worth bothering about- I hope that if you see those guys again when you're closer to goal and if they try and come onto you say something to them!!!!

Hope I help (although I waffle alot :p)

Ruth
x

Thanks darling! She asked and I wouldn't dream of saying no! He knew she was asking me! It's just awkward but will be fine x

I feel rubbish :( this is no good! I'm shaky and don't feel like doing shred :( gonna have a nap and then see how I feel xx

I keep reading about the Shread thing... but quite frankly that woman frightens me!!!

You sound like youre really motivated!! can you share some with me?? x

awww carly, give yourself a day off! gosh u r so good to want to force yourself but take a break!

Cheekychick I've bottled it and am sending some ur way hehe!!

Karen - I had my nap and think I might just manage it... I'll let u kno xx

Thanks!!

Thanks Jo :)

I made myself do the shred - so thats 9 days in a row :) I am feeling good - I wil lbe measuring this tues as its 8 weeks since I started ;) excited
xx

ooo i bet you've lost loads of inches with all that exercise! I totally admire that you still shredded too. Im not feeling very confident about this race at all LOL. well done chuck xxxxxxxxxxxxx PS.. added you on FB x

Haha! I'm gonna at least try to do it later :)

Measured inches early because didn't wanna do it after my post WI pizza hut trip!

Hips - lost 5" in 8 weeks (3" in the last 4!)
Waist - lost 6" in 8 weeks (3" in last 4!)
Bust - lost 2" in 8 weeks
Arm - lost just 0.5"
Leg - lost just 1"

Impressed :) xx

Haha! I'm gonna at least try to do it later :)

Measured inches early because didn't wanna do it after my post WI pizza hut trip!

Hips - lost 5" in 8 weeks (3" in the last 4!)
Waist - lost 6" in 8 weeks (3" in last 4!)
Bust - lost 2" in 8 weeks
Arm - lost just 0.5"
Leg - lost just 1"

Impressed :) xx
That's blooming fantastic! Well done :D x

I hope those measurements have brought a smile to your face. You're making fabulous achievements. As for shredding... I wouldn't even consider it and you are getting up and doing it! Enjoy your pizza :)

Knew you'd have lost loads, well done xx. Good luck for weigh-in tomorrow too xxxx

Gud luck wit ur weigh in luv you'll do gr8 wit all dat exercise ur doin :) i wudnt even worry bout d weigh in :D
xxxx

"Bust - lost 2" in 8 weeks" :eek::eek::eek:

Carly, stop now before it's too late!!! :D:D:D

Knock em dead!!!! That is just amazing... you go... and keep it up!....

WELL DONE! x

Hiya Carly

Fantastic results on the measurements!!! Good on ya!!! I'm definately on for a pact in the morning, count me in. Here's to shredding even more inches away!! xx

Carly, I was joking of course in my last post...you're ripping it up, and well done on the toning up, that shred is certainly working for you.

Continued success

C x

Back