ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Conor u made me lol!! It is a classic fear - bigger ladies losing their asset but I'm
Gonna have "An ass that won't quit" rofl!

Thanks guys :) was dead chuffed :D bring on the scales!

CC I'm going for level 2 in morning... If u don't hear from me send the paramedics ;) x

Oh good luck hon, level 2 = lots of swearing!! Good way to start the day eh?! X

Lol I think I will get some swearing if I wake them up! Lol :D x

Thanks Jen! so tired n trying to drag my ass out of bed :s x

Yes boss.... Xx

I did it :) it was so hard I think she has a vendetta against me?! Lol hoping I can work up through level 2.... Xx

You are brilliant! Well done xxx

Not feeling it! Lol wanted to cry that was hard!! Lol x

Wow .Fantastic Carly. thats great determination girl :D:D

My bad Carly...no shred for me today :sigh: this darned viral thingy that's lingering..just have no energy! However it's on tomorrow..no joke! I'm even going to take photographic evidence to force myself into it. I also plan to set my alarm miles away from my bed perhaps beside a bikini for extra motivation he he! Well done you though for getting it done! How did WI go honey?? (it was today wasn't it?) Hope level 2 didn't kill you too much! It's a real bugger (and that's putting it pleasantly) isn't it!! x

Ooh this shred thing is scaring me! Think I need to find out what it is though hehe :D

Well done hun :) x

Thanks guys!!! Level 2 was tough!!! Will brave it again tomorrow eve... My friend and I have a joint gym membership and we said on sat we will use it once or twice a week... But I hate the gym! I feel fat and out if place but she won't go to 7pm classes and I struggle to make the 50 min journey by 6 :( feeling down coz said id go thurs...

Lost 4lbs so that's 20 in 8 weeks :D xx

Carly, you little STAR!!!

Crikey, 4 lbs, that's LOADS... My goodness, 1 measly pound between you and your third hard earned Silver 7.

Look at your BMI index also, it's falling like a stone...you're well on the way to a healthier you

Congrats,

Conor x

My best friends wedding is just under 60 weeks away! I would love to be at my ultimate goal of 9 stone 4 (the lightest u ever remember being as an adult - photo of me at 18 on here us roughly that time)

That is 135lbs away... And would mean losing 2.25lb a week! I have managed an average of 2.5lb a week over 8 weeks...

But 2lb a week would get me to 10 stone 5 which right now also sounds fabulous!!

A size 14 would be nice a 12 ideal and if I made the size 10 I'd cry!

I was wearing a size 26 trousers at the start of WW and it was tight... I mostly wear dresses and notice the suit ones are looser but having lost 20lbs a size 24 doesn't fit! Hope this shows soon coz the weight n inches are ;)

Anyways - my goal for this week is 3lb or more! Limit of 21 weeklies :) and shred at level 2 daily... (why did I say I would go to gym on thurs? I'm already dreading it ;( ) xx

You are well on your way, Carly. Remember, it's taken you 24 years to get to Size 24, but it seems you an achieve anything you set your mind to right now, so I have no doubt you will be walking up that aisle at your ideal weight.

I thought there was some protocol about the bridesmaids not looking hotter than the Bride??? :rolleyes:

Back