ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Lol :) thanks Conor x

Well done on the 4lbs! That's blooming fabulous! You just keep doing what your doing and you'll be well on your way for your friends wedding! X

4lbs!!!!!!!! wow thats fantastic Carly . I knew you would have a great weight loss this week with all the "shredding" . It had to show eventually . I am so proud of you . As Conor said one more pound to silver seven No.3 .

Dont Panic about the gym . Its not all skinny gym bunnies . There are always people there our size too. noone really cares about anyone else anyway . Take an mp3 player with you and sweat it out girl . you will feel great afterwards.
Once you get the first day over you will be flying and go at your own pace .

So happy for u carly. Well done!!! U r whooping my butt! X

Fabulous Carly, 4lb... wow, you go girl! As for the gym, try not to worry too much - give it a go, if it's not for you then you don't need to go again. Shredding is fabulous - that takes massive determination and spirit. This time next week you will have another fabulous shiny 7 to add to the collection :) x

Thanks Mrsm, Breda, Karen, doingitforme :D xx

Hiya Carly
4lbs :eek::eek::eek: bloomin excellent!! That is amazing honey you should be really proud of yourself!! All this shredding is paying off! Keep up the good work x

Dis mite sound like a stupid Q but wat is shredding??? :confused: hahaha

Hi Kazzy

It's a dvd by Jillian Michael's called the 30 day shred - you are supposed to lose up to 20lbs and masses of inches.. and it is going well so far... on day 12 - there are 3 dif levels to work through and have to admit level 2 is hard! xx

Well I found level 2 of the shred really hard - it is hard mainly because for a fair bit of it you have to support your weight on ur arms and I am just under 19 stone... I loved level 1 but am finding level 2 depressing... but I did do it even if I didn't manage it all and I was still as exhausted so it is still working... I will just have to work on improving.

On another note - I have been really stressed today and cried twice at work... I feel cross at myself for letting it get to that - I wanted to be a solicitor for so long and now I am I am a grumpy cow... but its only been a fortnight so I guess I need to just get used to it... and I am not impressed about setting off at 5.30am to go to HMP Durham on Friday :( grrrrrr

Well tomorrow is another day... and I need to learn to go to bed as I get tired on the drive to/from work!! xx

Carly girl you sound like you really do need more sleep . With getting up to "shred" in the mornings and the stress of a new job, no wonder you are feeling sleepy during the day. I see my hubbie here ,he is a complete workaholic(a quality manager) and works really long hours . During the week he could be gone at 7am and back at 9pm ,eat and in bed by 10pm. We thought he had chronic fatigue at one stage ,he was so tired all the time . But it really came down to getting more sleep (always in bed before 10.pm now) . Your body is telling you (Stress and crying) that it is overstretched and you have to listen to it.

oh rite i was wondering haha must try it or mayb sum sort of fitness dvd =] xxx

Oh hunni I feel for you! Sleep deprivation is total torture! Try and get an early night. If I were you I'd stick to the level 1 shred, maybe when you feel physically stronger you can go up to level 2 but it's no good if it's making you feel miserable, may as well do the bit you were enjoying and it's all exercise! I should take a leaf out of your book :)

(((Carly))) I can only echo what the other lovely ladies have already said. Sleep deprivation is horrid and your body will tell you so. I totally admire your dedication to The Shred but don't push yourself to the point of exhaustion. Undoubtedly your job is demanding (in many ways) and you're pushing yourself physically too. Try to get yourself an early night hun. xx

I agree :) recharge your batteries and get yourself sorted :) you'll feel so much better and your mood will be lifted too :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Breda, Mrsm, Frances, Doingitforme and Ruth :)

I had a much better day today - very running around busy busy and very productive - left with a right smile on my face....

I feel really guilty that I haven't done the shred today.. I went to work at 8 and only got back at 8 and then I ate tea and now I must go to bed coz I am up at 5am to Drive to see a client in HMP Durham.... please tell me I can still count tomorrow as day 13.... :s I am going to bed soon - just a few more posts to catch up on....

xxx

Back