ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Your doing so well....stay strong x

Night :) xx

Hi Carly, hope you've had a good day today. I've been looking back through your posts so I can get some new food ideas. I hope that's ok?

Tracy
xxx

Of course that is ok Tracy - take any ideas u like! xx

I am very disoriented and confuddled lol... I appear to have fallen asleep at 8ish and just woken up (apparently early mornings and busy days don't agree with me haha)... I was all ready in my gym gear to shred but apparently my body was not... I woke up at 3.30am so am catching up and then into bed properly... gonna shred tomorrow and do some Davina to make up for my two days without shredding .... feeling guilty :(

The 21pp (weeklies) plan is out of the window - to be honest I always eat them and usually a few APs and am still losing so will probably keep eating them till my losses slow :) not gonna go crazy but am gonna have some vodka at this quiz night tomorrow - it is BYOB and for charity - cheap and cheerful is all I can afford until pay day lol... and that's my only plans for the weekend :D xx

Well I now feel like total and utter crap!!!!!

For those regulars on here - U may recall the boy who was quite fit from the BBQ a few weeks ago... that I thought may be interested and my friend said was desperate.. evidenced by him pulling another loss after we left... anyways... 4.30am is apparently an appropriate time for him to find my number on fb ring me out of the blue and ask if I want him to come over so we can hook up... WTF?!? Do I look like someone who has that low selfesteem that that is a good chat up line!? He isn't the only one who is pushing for random "fun" - I feel utterly rubbish - I deserve better than this... and yet why do I feel guilty and want to apologise?!?!?!

xx

I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!! I Facebook messaged him apologising if I was rude and got a dirty message back?!?! Who does he think he is! Grrrrr x

CarlyLanky140 said:
I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!! I Facebook messaged him apologising if I was rude and got a dirty message back?!?! Who does he think he is! Grrrrr x

Next time Carly you send a sexy message back saying yep your up for it and that you want to meet at a hotel ...find expensive one...tell him to book the room in name......to go there first as you hate to be the first there

Then when he rings you later to ask where you are...tell him there was something better on telly and to leave you alone as YOU are not that shallow and have more respect for other peoples feelings!!!!!!!!!!....

Rat bags like him make me mad......BUT never forget YOU are SPECIAL xx

hi carly, i agree with yes dont lower yourself to his level. from your picture you are a very pretty attractive girl, ;) tell him to get lost!!!!!!!!
have a good day hunny :D

I'm intrigued. Guy phones you at stupid o'clock suggesting a bit of action (you'll have to go to him - can't be bothered to come to you). Once you have got over his breath taking arrogance, lack of manners and his lack of understanding of women you decline with a few choice words. What exactly did you have to apologise for? I really can't see amythig - unless there's something else you're not telling us -.like in the process of declining you died his privates blue or stuck haddock behind his radiator?
If he's any kind of man expect him to crawl over hot coals with the most enormous bouquet you've ever seen to apologise for his gross insult to you - then naff off because he realises he's not in your league. It's what should happen - but from the sound of him I wouldn't hold my breath....

No man is ever worth changing what you believe in....this is YOUR life and you only get ONE so never change for anyone stay true to yourself and the right one will come when the time is right xxx

......says me who has done the op and realises life is too short! X

What a creep Carly.....not even worth stressing about, wouldn't waste my energy even thinking about him!!!

Hope you have a good day oh and stop feeling guilty about the shred it's exhausting just motivating yourself to do it! X

Oh what a numpty he is! What's wrong with taking a girl to see a film first and meals out! Tell him to jog on cos he's so not worth you wasting your time on! Xx

Morning Carly! You have had some great advice here from your friends. Please try to believe what we all say because it is really what you know and believe too. Low self-esteem can destroy lives and you have to fight to accept that you are a strong woman who has so much going for them. By giving off negative vibes you are probably attracting losers who will take advantage. You are worth so much more than that. Believe!xx

Sorry Carly I couldn't find this thread on my phone till now. Just want to say congrats on ur inch loss and pound loss x

Did this actually expect you to say hang on let me get my shoes on I've been wIting fir u to call. What an idiot . The Advice you have been given is great, don't let this kind of fool get you down. You are beautiful inside and out and deserve soooooo much better xx

Thank you all - u are so right :) He's an idiot!!! I deleted him of Facebook (although now he has my mobile no coz it's on there - which I will promptly delete!)

He then had the cheek to message me saying "Is my use of words offensive.... My bad! I like to test boundaries :) x"

I'm so mad I want to shout at him but then I don't want to provoke fat abuse - he will regret this - I am fabulous and will be skinny and confident and he will wish he had been nicer! Men tsk tsk lol xx

Hi Carly, just come by for a catch up. I've known blokes like him,think they can ring up anytime of day or night and be available, like they are doing you some great favour. he's a twunt !! Dont feel rubbish, the only time you are entitled to feel rubbish is if you say yes !!
look at it this way -there's a reason he's seen as desperate and there's a reason he's alone at 4.30 in the morning !! You are worth so much better.
Now forget about him and enjoy the rest of the weekend !!

Thanks Jane :) he is a twunt - I love that!!!!! X

Back