ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

:) I thought so x

I AM AWESOME lol - after my guilt for doing no exercise for 2 days... I have just done over an hour of Davina DVD and day 3 of level 2 of the shred - 24APS ... I intend to enjoy a mars bar after tea and some vodka.. gonna have 23 weeklies but will have 15 left - so 5 a day for the next 3 days :) I feel fabulous.. and need a shower before going out haha

Much love - catch up later! :D

xxx

You are awesome!!!!! Good for you girl! Have fun and enjoy your mars bar and vodkas!

xxx

I love melted mars bar!! Pop it in microwave for 45sec watch all the caramel bubble out and eat with small spoon! Amazing!!! I usually have it at christmas when all thats left in the bottom of a celebration tin is mars's! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love melted mars too! Thought i was weird lol - gonna enjoy tonight xx

Have a great night carly. Xx

(((Carly))) what an idiot that fella is. Frankly, anyone who thinks it's ok to ring at 4.30am isn't worth the breath! You are heaps better than him... everyone has given you great advice. He can jog right on.

Davina AND Shred definitely = Mars bar and vodka. Enjoy your night, you are doing fabulously well :) xx

i dont think what this guy did is a reflection on what he thinks of you carly. if he really does try it on with everyone, it may just be that he has some esteem issues and doesnt have much respect for anyone. its kinda sad really... he sounds pathetic! it just reflects what he thinks of himself and women in general so dont take it personally hun. people will only treat you how you allow them to treat you and you have shown him you are a good woman who is to be respected. more power to ya! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks all :)

Well I went to this quiz - for charity in a local church hall... BYOB.. so me and my friend shared a half bottle of vodka and I took my measuring thingy so I made sure I only had the 7 shots I had planned in my mixer....

Then someone suggested we go back to someone's house so I agreed and we picked up a bottle of wine.. and my friend brought bags of mini cheddars... and I was hungry so I had a packet and pp'd them immediately on my phone - 4pp more than planned.... but yummy!

So we went to the house and poured the wine .. but then I got a call off my sister (who works late and usually gives me lifts home after night out) and turns out she was ready to pick us up then..... so I resisted going to town and got a lift.... didn't drink the wine (reluctant to waste pp if not hitting town!)

Then my sister and my skinny best mate decided they wanted chips... and on the way there I thought I would probably have some too coz I wanted them (BAD TIMES - the fit chippy guy wasn't there!!!)... when we got there I resisted... then we got home and my sister was eating her chips so I had a curly wurly - another 3pp more than planned - but I resisted wine, chips and the inevitable multiple pints of cider I would have had in town :) well done me!!!! xxxx

Well done!! i couldnt resist chippy once iv had alcohol in me!! Bet u feel so much better for it today tho! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go you !!!! you have the greatest willpower ever !!

Dats brill luv cos no way cud i resist any take away specially wen i hav drink on me haha it jus goes 2gether =]
But dats gr8 2 knw u can go out n do dat well done hopefully ill b as determined next wk wen im headin out haha =]

xxxx

Well done Carly, its a shame we cant bottle your determination... we'd make a mint :D xxxx

Thanks all! Bit annoyed this morning! Scales have jumped up (still down from last WI) - but I did eat/ drink lots of weeklies yest so I probably deserve it really lol... Gonna do shred and Davina again today and then shred mon n tues and only have 8 weeklies left... Hoping for a nice loss xx

I have just done Davina DVD and level 2 of shred.. I better have an awesome loss on Tues lol... gonna do the shred mon and tues and have no more weeklies left but all planned so sure I will be fine :) not even having a treat on Tues this week (got 3 or 4 meals out next week - again all planned so will be fine) xx

Well done for resisting all those goodies, you are one very determined lady. Keeping everything crossed for a great loss for you this week :)

PS. How do you point Shred DVD for APs? Not that I've actually got it yet lol but I am a bit optimistic ;)

It's fab! I count it as high intensity and it's 20 minutes - then it's to do with your weight! So for me it's 6AP xx

Well done you for resisting temptation!

Im sure come WI day With the amount of exercising your doing you will be fine :)

Thanks lovely :) x

Back